Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brentford] Beamback confirmed

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dodgy stream? Not that it matters, I have been given free tickets to see Hammers vs palARSE. Hoping the Hammers find some form.
I've always assumed dodgy streams can run password stealing nasties on the PC ?

Or are they safe and won't empty my bank account ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tickets no longer available ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Two tickets booked for the lounge. I'll probably use the Bridge car park.

As an aside, as good as Wayne was, I always thought it was a little OTT naming a carpark after him. He was only here for a season.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Ah, that's grand then! Wasn't looking forwards to craning my neck up to those tiny screens, but a big projection is spot on.

Kris - it's actually just the concourse screens for this one... It was large projectors for the Boro game, but this is just concourse screens, unless you're in a lounge... You not going to actual game? Thought you were?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Kris - it's actually just the concourse screens for this one... It was large projectors for the Boro game, but this is just concourse screens, unless you're in a lounge... You not going to actual game? Thought you were?

Tickets sold out before I could get my hands on them! Hm, not sure if I want to watch on concourse screens but might be fun.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Tickets sold out before I could get my hands on them! Hm, not sure if I want to watch on concourse screens but might be fun.

I'm in the lounge - pie & pint for £10 isn't too bad and it's seated so don't have to stand the whole game (Unless you want that Brentford match day experience)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'll be sitting on my hands in the home end, good that they have set this up though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just bought 2 in concourse , no prawn sandwiches for me

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here