Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump, how long will he last?

How long will the Trump Presidency last?

• End of the Jan

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • A year or two

Votes: 62 37.3%
  • Will lose in 2020

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Full 8 years, the Yanks will love him

Votes: 35 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I get the impression he's a puppet with experienced Republicans pulling the strings. He'll remain as long as they have control of him.

Chatting with work colleagues, he really isn't! He is very much his own man and the republicans are crapping themselves that they will be routed at the next election by Mrs Obama!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chatting with work colleagues, he really isn't! He is very much his own man and the republicans are crapping themselves that they will be routed at the next election by Mrs Obama!

They shouldn't have elected him as their candidate, then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Listening to some people more knowledgeable than NSC today.
They were saying how Trump's team is just 3 people, Bannon, Priebus and Kushner, all 'his' people nothing to do with the party.

The Donald's MO is to have those fight and squabble policy, in front of Donny, until such time as he decides (gets bored) makes a decision and moves on.

God help us all.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There was a bitter American woman on channel 4 last night and she swore that she would be spending the next 4 years investigating Trump to find something on him. She seemed really upset that the golden shower story wasn't true. It's just really odd that some people can have a twisted revenge mentality when they don't get what they want, and they will take it further and further and further just because they lost. I never thought the Clinton supporters would be so vile and sink so low.

Did I miss something? Where has it been confirmed that the story of the alleged golden shower isn't true?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Listening to some people more knowledgeable than NSC today.
They were saying how Trump's team is just 3 people, Bannon, Priebus and Kushner, all 'his' people nothing to do with the party.

The Donald's MO is to have those fight and squabble policy, in front of Donny, until such time as he decides (gets bored) makes a decision and moves on.

God help us all.

You forgot Trumps nominations for Defense Secretary; James Mattis, Head of CIA; Mike Pomeo and Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You forgot Trumps nominations for Defense Secretary; James Mattis, Head of CIA; Mike Pomeo and Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson.
No I didn't, the talk in DC is that the 3 I mentioned will be running the show, and they'll be the people everything has to go through.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No I didn't, the talk in DC is that the 3 I mentioned will be running the show, and they'll be the people everything has to go through.

All the above named have been live interviewed on CNN from Capitol Hill for their jobs. It was quite interesting and are all very experienced in their fields. If Trump gets a good team around him it's not going to be the disaster that some people are hoping.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They shouldn't have elected him as their candidate, then.

They in effect didn't! It was the anti politics movement that became a wave and the republicans fell into it thinking that would be the best was of getting back in power. It has turned out as the nightmare scenario!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There is no evidence to back up the claim. And you are really petty aren't you.

It's not being petty. You obviously seem to have sympathies with Trump so you stated that the story wasn't true yet you patently don't have a clue. At the moment it is an unsubstantiated story.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
All the above named have been live interviewed on CNN from Capitol Hill for their jobs. It was quite interesting and are all very experienced in their fields. If Trump gets a good team around him it's not going to be the disaster that some people are hoping.

A man whose reputation is founded on firing people on TV isn't going to delegate, and isn't going to brook opposition.
The first brainstorm Trump has, that any of the three advise against, will see them get the sack.

He's the President.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's not being petty. You obviously seem to have sympathies with Trump so you stated that the story wasn't true yet you patently don't have a clue. At the moment it is an unsubstantiated story.

I can see you have a pre existing agenda and the point you picked wasn't really the point at all. As I said you are petty and the last response exposes that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
http://www.tonykornheisershow.com/archives/

Yesterdays episode "The Legend of Larry Kressel".

Trump talk begins at around 1 hour 1 minute.
As an aside the show starts with thoughts on Obama going forward.

The voices are Howard Fineman Huffington Post head honcho, Chris Cilliza Washington Post political correspondent and TK, the host and golf partner to the President.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He'll be assassinated, impeached or we'll all be toast and none the wiser within 2 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here