Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump, how long will he last?

How long will the Trump Presidency last?

• End of the Jan

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • A year or two

Votes: 62 37.3%
  • Will lose in 2020

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Full 8 years, the Yanks will love him

Votes: 35 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
LA and NY give a false impression that millions of voters all over the US prefer Clinton.

The two largest cities shouldn't get to rule over the rest of the nation just because of their population sizes.

Trump smashed Hilary at county levels.

lol at the libertarian turned Trump cheerleader

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
he showed this in the press yesterday, he was not at all comfortable and very aggressive. didnt have control of the agenda, wanted to talk about his "policies" and make a big point about his companies, but other issues were raised. he'll have to face this every week, and doesn't know how to bat away a question. yeah, i can see some sort of public tantrum in the first year. but he's got this "new yorker" attitude, he wont walk away, probably have dozens of press banned though.

Disagree. He told CNN to shut up because they are sniffing around for anything to discredit him. He is simply not playing 'the game', he's changed it. Love it. As an aside what constitutes 'fake news'? Trends about 'The Queen is Dead' or 'UFO attack on Turkey' or the bilge we were handed out about Brixit by the Mail and the daily shite about 'benefit scrounging single mums'. Think about it, he's bang on.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Well whoopee,excuse me if I'm under-whelmed.They are a minority party,full stop,no matter what spin you put on it.

I'm not putting any spin on it, you're the one spinning some very weird conclusions from a single result. Yes, the Democratic Party lost this election but there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that this means they're finished as a party. And there's certainly no evidence that a third party is about to emerge.

But then,someone who thinks the Libertarian Party is a threat to Democrat votes is probably a bit detached from reality.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This just cements his place as 'man of the people'. Intelligence services, serve. Whom they serve is another thing. He's got this old racketeering thing lingering about which may result in impeachment but unless the spooks come up with something concrete and actionable then nothing will happen, so far its all smoke and no real fire. Leaking information that could result in a President being impeached is very dark. They either have it or they don't. Sniffing around for it smacks of 'constructive' and sitting on any impeachable intel is just as dodgy. Makes me wonder where the real risk lies.

There was a bitter American woman on channel 4 last night and she swore that she would be spending the next 4 years investigating Trump to find something on him. She seemed really upset that the golden shower story wasn't true. It's just really odd that some people can have a twisted revenge mentality when they don't get what they want, and they will take it further and further and further just because they lost. I never thought the Clinton supporters would be so vile and sink so low.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
There was a bitter American woman on channel 4 last night and she swore that she would be spending the next 4 years investigating Trump to find something on him. She seemed really upset that the golden shower story wasn't true. It's just really odd that some people can have a twisted revenge mentality when they don't get what they want, and they will take it further and further and further just because they lost. I never thought the Clinton supporters would be so vile and sink so low.

Confusious say - "He who seeks revenge, dig two graves."

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That's funny.The bloke hasn't even met Trump,yet comes up with that load of psychobabble-absolutely priceless!:ffsparr::lol:

Psychologist are trained to read people. You don't need to have met someone to make an assessment of them, rightly or wrongly. Or indeed bigly.

D

Deleted member 22389

These people are pathetic. They tried it with Farage, dig, dig and more digging to try and plant anything on him, in the hope that will change peoples minds. It doesn't work thou does it. Your quite right these people are vile even sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm not putting any spin on it, you're the one spinning some very weird conclusions from a single result. Yes, the Democratic Party lost this election but there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that this means they're finished as a party. And there's certainly no evidence that a third party is about to emerge.

But then,someone who thinks the Libertarian Party is a threat to Democrat votes is probably a bit detached from reality.

And how did your predictions for the Referendum vote,the General Election,and the Presidential election turn out?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
These people are pathetic. They tried it with Farage, dig, dig and more digging to try and plant anything on him, in the hope that will change peoples minds. It doesn't work thou does it. Your quite right these people are vile even sad.

I didn't notice this level of hate over Farage tbf. I didn't hear anyone dedicating the next 4 years of their lives to find some dirt. That is really extreme.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Psychologist are trained to read people. You don't need to have met someone to make an assessment of them, rightly or wrongly. Or indeed bigly.

So people are bigging up an assessment which might be right,might be wrong,nobody knows.You sure he's a shrink,sounds more like an economist?:lolol::lolol::lolol:
(not you 5ways :kiss:)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
So people are bigging up an assessment which might be right,might be wrong,nobody knows.You sure he's a shrink,sounds more like an economist?:lolol::lolol::lolol:

People will attach a sense of trustworthiness to whatever they read I guess. Personally, I've not read it so can't attest to how I view it. That's besides the point though. The point being that people trained to do something can make educated guesses on that subject. This man/woman is trained to understand people and has written something analysing Donald Trump using that knowledge. Whether people buy into it or not is up to them, it doesn't make the work any less valid.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

The bloke who wrote this is a Professor of Psychology.

I appreciate you a fan of the current trend of anti-intellectual populist ‘thinking’, so this probably isn’t your thing but don’t just dismiss it outright!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unlike most if not all former Presidents Obama will remain in Washington.
He's bought a house there, he has said he will be politically 'active'.
He hopes to take on the elder statesman role with the intention of Trump becoming more presidential by association.

It's going to be interesting, to say the least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here