Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump, how long will he last?

How long will the Trump Presidency last?

• End of the Jan

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • A year or two

Votes: 62 37.3%
  • Will lose in 2020

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Full 8 years, the Yanks will love him

Votes: 35 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
People seem to forget the numbers of jobs Trump has created over the years through his building projects. Some sections of the media tried to stitch up Trump throughout the campaign. The opposition did everything they could to try and condition people in to hating Trump, it failed and did the reverse. Give the bloke a chance, for all we know it might be good for America. People don't give a stuff about Trumps life, they just want a job, money and too move forward.

Straight from the school of 'stick your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and ignore everything he has said, ignore the 4 bankruptcies and ignore the fact that he's shafted many before'. The presidency now gives him the possibility of shafting more people in only 4 years than he could ever have dreamed possible!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
In one word, protectionists. Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt were all nationalist protectionists. Just like Trump.

Is that a good thing though?

I wonder what you think of Trump's business dominated cabinet and what is likely to be increased levels of protectionist policies in the US, given your libertarian ideals?

D

Deleted member 22389

Straight from the school of 'stick your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and ignore everything he has said, ignore the 4 bankruptcies and ignore the fact that he's shafted many before'. The presidency now gives him the possibility of shafting more people in only 4 years than he could ever have dreamed possible!

Can't be any worse than Obama in my eyes. If Trump turns out to be the complete disaster like everyone predicts than I will come back and say you where right, in the meantime the bloke a chance.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
People seem to forget the numbers of jobs Trump has created over the years through his building projects. Some sections of the media tried to stitch up Trump throughout the campaign. The opposition did everything they could to try and condition people in to hating Trump, it failed and did the reverse. Give the bloke a chance, for all we know it might be good for America. People don't give a stuff about Trumps life, they just want a job, money and too move forward.

As did Trump with Clinton, Mexicans, Muslims, immigrants in general ... basically anyone who isn't a red-neck.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Either a first term impeachment (take your pick) or the full 8.

Wishful thinking. I think his bodyguards will pounce before all 8 chambers can be discharged.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Real or made up?

that depends on if he keeps to alot of what he says. so many reasons he'll be a bad President are straight from his own mouth.

personally i remain hopeful that the system and the republican party will put a straight jacket on him, keep him contained from doing any real damage.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Wonder how long it'll be before some Isis nut jobs decide to start stirring it up when Trump' s at the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wonder how long it'll be before some Isis nut jobs decide to start stirring it up when Trump' s at the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More likely to kick off with Serbia, and soon.

Wonder if Putin's lapdog will be bothered ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder how long it will be before he goes the same way as JFK and with the long range rifles the special forces use it should be quite easy for som,ebody to do it and possibly be so far away as to go undetected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here