Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump, how long will he last?

How long will the Trump Presidency last?

• End of the Jan

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • A year or two

Votes: 62 37.3%
  • Will lose in 2020

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Full 8 years, the Yanks will love him

Votes: 35 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Safe to say its pretty chaotic already and he's not even president yet.

So how long will he last? End of the month, 8 years?

Can't see him lasting this term, I think he won't have the patience or may just get impeached.

Just read the Art of the Deal By Tony Schwartz (all proceeds to charity), tells you a lot about the character and a leopard doesn't change his spots

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't see him lasting this term, I think he won't have the patience or may just get impeached.
Patience? You don't just walk out of being president. It takes more patience to get there, he doesn't need to do anything now. And the US don't seem to like finding presidents guilty of impeachment.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Patience? You don't just walk out of being president. It takes more patience to get there, he doesn't need to do anything now. And the US don't seem to like finding presidents guilty of impeachment.

Guilty of impeachment? What does that even mean?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

You have to remember this is a guy that hasn't read a book, has a short attention span. We're in complete unknown territory like Trump or loath him he will be like no other

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am hoping there are enough gun toting nutters in that country to expect at least one or two of them to pop a cap in his ball of inane jelly inside his skull

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Guilty of impeachment? What does that even mean?
I don't know

57030379.jpg

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You have to remember this is a guy that hasn't read a book, has a short attention span. We're in complete unknown territory like Trump or loath him he will be like no other
How he'll conduct himself as president is unknown, but he's not going to walk out of the job. He's not going to admit failure.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Will stay as long as Russia continue to support.

Brought to you by fake news usa the Presidents paper of choice

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
When a recording of the man saying "I start kissing them, I don't even wait." and "grab them by the pussy" isn't enough to stop you winning the election, then I wonder what can possibly come out that will be deemed enough to make him leave.

He's already started burying all the multimillion lawsuits nice and early so it won't be those.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
How any American would even consider a man who has been linked with Russia to be president baffles me completely.
I would have thought that the Supreme Court coupled with the President and any authority interested in the safety of their country would be able to stop this man being inaugurated.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He is very shy about his tax returns.

Perhaps there is something in them that he doesn't want scrutinising. Perhaps something that will lead to impeachment or jail ???

Anyhow, he's 70 so quite old to take up the job.

My guess is he'll be a single term president and will leave with some sort of informal immunity from prosecution.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
How he'll conduct himself as president is unknown, but he's not going to walk out of the job. He's not going to admit failure.

Based on his press conference I don't think he knows how he'll conduct himself as President. He was still clearly in campaign mode yesterday.

I don't think he'll last more than two years. I just have the feeling that his presidency is the equivalent of the end of the sellotape. You scrabble around like a madman trying to find that bit you can grab onto but once you've got it the whole thing unravels.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
How any American would even consider a man who has been linked with Russia to be president baffles me completely.
I would have thought that the Supreme Court coupled with the President and any authority interested in the safety of their country would be able to stop this man being inaugurated.

As opposed to the safety Clinton provided the US ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens?

First US ambassador killed since 1979 under Clinton's watch. Yet people wanted that incompetent clown to be in charge of US safety?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He constantly comes so close to damning himself with his loose tongue. At some point he'll say something that just is one step too far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here