If Trump and Putin joined forces...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
There were racists before Brexit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

There were but they think it has given them some kind of legitimacy.

Fortunately most of them are so thick they can barely tie their shoelaces so they are hardly relevant but it embarrasses me when they post on NSC to think that they follow my team.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Fortunately most of them are so thick they can barely tie their shoelaces so they are hardly relevant but it embarrasses me when they post on NSC to think that they follow my team.

He won't be posting any more on NSC. Ever.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Think USA and Russia can,will work together a little more,and should be eyeing a whole lot more,reality is though are they just too far opposite to go the whole way.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

Kind of sound like another remainer bringing up brexit at any occasion.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Err No ""We are all ****ed if they put there forces against each other""
I don't mind missiles flying over our heads but if they combine and we piss them off, we get squished.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
This is what is happening to Europe, but the lefites will just ignore it and pretended nothing is happening. This is why people are concerned (and not racist). They have been indoctrinated into believing that any talk of trying to peserve their own culture, and not allowing others to destroy it is some kind of Nazism. They have become so politically correct that facts are racist. Anyone who disagrees with them is called a racist and is banned/shut down, just as fascists do. The irony is that left were against fascism, now they are the fascists. Shame.

One day, I hope, they will all be red pilled and open their minds to the truth.

https://youtu.be/KUPuMs3E_k0

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How many years away is the US from transporting their own astronauts to and from the space station?

Not checked recently,but thought they had a new rocket coming out this year or next,that said it's clear the focus is Mars for the now,sad they closed down the space shuttle programme but i suppose it's cost..

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This is what is happening to Europe, but the lefites will just ignore it and pretended nothing is happening. This is why people are concerned (and not racist). They have been indoctrinated into believing that any talk of trying to peserve their own culture, and not allowing others to destroy it is some kind of Nazism. They have become so politically correct that facts are racist. Anyone who disagrees with them is called a racist and is banned/shut down, just as fascists do. The irony is that left were against fascism, now they are the fascists. Shame.

More fake news, it's just fake news.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not checked recently,but thought they had a new rocket coming out this year or next,that said it's clear the focus is Mars for the now,sad they closed down the space shuttle programme but i suppose it's cost..

It must be really painful for the US not being able to get into space for the next couple of years and have to rely on the pesky Russians. Even China can deploy astronauts into space with reliable rockets these days.

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016

I could make a youtube video with the exact same pictures and tell you it was some guys having a nice time over New years. I could also pull out a dozen quotes fro the bible that legitimise all sorts of atrocities.

This isn't evidence of anything apart from blind hatred of change, it happens every time there's large swathes of migrants into wealthier areas. It's to be expected, over time the migrant populations will integrate, or travel back home once the danger is over where they used to live. People who like to blame others for their misfortunes will find another group to blame and the world will keep going round and round. the vast majority of these people travelling to europe are frightened , scared and reluctant to leave behind the homes they once shared with their families. You can tar any group of people with the extreme members of their culture or race, but is it wise to do so?

By the way what is my culture? What is your culture? how do you define a countries culture in an era of globalisation? Is it something that is static or does it change and is it influenced by outside forces?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It must be really painful for the US not being able to get into space for the next couple of years and have to rely on the pesky Russians. Even China can deploy astronauts into space with reliable rockets these days.
43886c6581b470cbfe9d5c972787d57b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here