Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Profit squad ... the post match interview

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah, when i started years ago, had plenty of accounts for both myself and my ex. Sadly it were mine that were closed/limited , now we're separated I obviously can't use hers, or mine

Yes closing of accounts can be a pain. I've not lost any accounts yet but my accounts are barred from certain offers. I lost the coral club last week, which was always a easy few £s. I'm quite careful now dutching and spread the money around. I also make sure that on offers I make easy bets and try and win it on the exchange rather than on the bookies

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I had given thought about running a thread here to give people the basics of how to make an easy few quid which is achievable by anyone. A lot of the best action, particularly for horses, happens on a Saturday afternoon which you'll largely not be able to do if you're attending Albion games, although not all of it.

Football games on a Saturday afternoon?? What a quaint idea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Worth noting he bingo sites changed their terms of bonus - so it won't work now as winnings go to bonus balance - prob cos so many people on profit squad discovered it. I'd actually already found this loophole a few years back but got banned from all sites when they eventually noticed. I assume profit squad have put this on their site.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd guess at c£3k up. My accounts spreadsheet, with totals etc, is not up to date - something I need to do.

If someone had told me I could bet on every horse in a race and, at worst win a couple of quid and at best win a few grand (the latter being very unlikely) I'd not have believed them.

I had given thought about running a thread here to give people the basics of how to make an easy few quid which is achievable by anyone. A lot of the best action, particularly for horses, happens on a Saturday afternoon which you'll largely not be able to do if you're attending Albion games, although not all of it.

Am I right you need a betfair / exchange account to be able to do this dutching thing though right? I got rid of mine years ago and always exclude them to be safe so don't think I can do this dutching thing...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did the first month, haven't renewed as have accounts already at nearly all the bookies. Mind you, made about £80 odd from the ones I didn't and about £150 from a few bingo sites. best results was a slot sign up, BGO i think, signed up, didn't deposit, ignored first few sign-up offfers, took the 400% offer that came along in the end, £10 deposit I think, played with £50, withdrew around £500 after the 25x WR. Nice result. Pondering rejoining as only did a few of the Bingo and hardly any slots.

As I'm sure you are aware, you got very lucky and could easily have lost the £10 (worth a try though). And I take it that 25xWR was in the £50 so you had to play through £1250 to withdraw? What slot did I get lucky on if you don't mind me asking...?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't do the slots. I'm very cautious with anything that isn't totally free with the bets that come through. I've made about £300 though. I don't use Profit Squad, mind. A friend introduced me to this.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Am I right you need a betfair / exchange account to be able to do this dutching thing though right? I got rid of mine years ago and always exclude them to be safe so don't think I can do this dutching thing...

You don't have to have betfair account to Dutch but sometimes you may want to offset the bet of ln the exchange to cover potential losses if a favourite comes in.
I use matchbook quite a lot now as their commission is only 2%

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Losing accounts has little to do with winning in my experience.

The accounts I've lost I barely won anything on.

In contrast, my bet365 account currently stands at just short of £7,000 from a couple of small deposits.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did you know about 'dutching' before you joined PS? If not, did you pick it up fairly easily?

No I didn't and yes I did.

It's pretty straight forward but not risk free all the time. Sometimes you need to accept there may be the possibility of a small loss on a race, typically if the favourite wins.

The bigger risk, though, is a late non-runner particularly on an 8 horse race as the number of places paid reduces from 3 to 2.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
As I'm sure you are aware, you got very lucky and could easily have lost the £10 (worth a try though). And I take it that 25xWR was in the £50 so you had to play through £1250 to withdraw? What slot did I get lucky on if you don't mind me asking...?

Yes of course it was lucky, but EV+ at 400%, £10 is worth it. I think it was Gonzo's Quest, £1 a spin, hit the feature a couple of times and won big, then just played through the WR, yes it was about that figure.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not at all, no. Occasionally you might use an exchange for an outsider where exchange odds can be more advantageous but it's not essential.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not at all, no. Occasionally you might use an exchange for an outsider where exchange odds can be more advantageous but it's not essential.

But you do need a variety of accounts preferably with good odds or best odds guaranteed? I only have 2 left and one is a pretty tin pot bookie and I excluded all the others so can't reopen :lol:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
But you do need a variety of accounts preferably with good odds or best odds guaranteed? I only have 2 left and one is a pretty tin pot bookie and I excluded all the others so can't reopen :lol:

My problem too with the dutching. No Hills, Paddys, BetVic, Betfred, Corals, Skybet, Bet 365. Only Ladbrokes left really, plus about 100 other less salubrious ones, most of which don't do UK racing !!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm about £1000 up since joining in October so not too bad. Some decent returns from all the new customer sports offers and bingo as well as a few reasonable slot wins. Haven't even touched the dutching yet, it looks a lot of work and a bit complicated same as the Acca betting, I'm probably wrong and will give it a bash once I've exhausted what I'm currently comfortable with.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Joined in October. Up over £500 despite making a bad mistake on a "double your odds" sign up. Still not tried any slots or bingo. Plenty of offers coming in to distract me from new sign ups. Gubbed by just one bookie

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
I've been incredibly slow and worked my way through the opening offers and have loved it. 'Only' about a £350 profit from the sports offers only. I've had a look at the lessons for the horse racing and it clearly looks the place to regularly do well but usually a Saturday afternoon is either the Albion or the family.

For those unsure and if the original thread has been removed, check out the profit squad link above and see what you think. It is 100% what it says it is but I'm not someone that wants to risk losing money so have purely seen it as free easy money so it's never about gambling because you don't need to risk anything following their guidance.

Glad I took the plunge and will continue to learn the ropes and try the slots / horses in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here