Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    I'd guess at c3k up. My accounts spreadsheet, with totals etc, is not up to date - something I need to do.

If someone had told me I could bet on every horse in a race and, at worst win a couple of quid and at best win a few grand (the latter being very unlikely) I'd not have believed them.

I had given thought about running a thread here to give people the basics of how to make an easy few quid which is achievable by anyone. A lot of the best action, particularly for horses, happens on a Saturday afternoon which you'll largely not be able to do if you're attending Albion games, although not all of it.
    Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martin tyler View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've used it quite a bit and made duplicate accounts for my partner. I do a lot of dutching using their spread sheet now which is very helpful. I did a tally up 2 weeks ago and over the 2 accounts I am up 3183.56.
      Different address?
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Different address?
      Indeed, not many bookies are PF these days. Possible fraud

1 Not allowed!
      I had given thought about running a thread here to give people the basics of how to make an easy few quid which is achievable by anyone. A lot of the best action, particularly for horses, happens on a Saturday afternoon which you'll largely not be able to do if you're attending Albion games, although not all of it.
      Wish you would! For those of us whose betting knowledge begins and ends with an each way bet on the Grand National and who haven't a clue about anything on this thread so far. Also, need to have a very good briefing to overcome my normal reaction to anything I see on the internet - "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true!"

0 Not allowed!
      Some nice returns here.
      So, what have people spent their gains on?
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ThePompousPaladin View Post
      Some nice returns here.
      So, what have people spent their gains on?
      With my modest win to date, I purchased Planet Earth 2 on Blu ray
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'd guess at c3k up. My accounts spreadsheet, with totals etc, is not up to date - something I need to do.

If someone had told me I could bet on every horse in a race and, at worst win a couple of quid and at best win a few grand (the latter being very unlikely) I'd not have believed them.

Did you know about 'dutching' before you joined PS? If not, did you pick it up fairly easily?
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

0 Not allowed!
      Different address?
      Yes different addresses when I registered her accounts although we do now live together.I believe you can get away with it at same address but your accounts are much more likely to be shut down if you win a lot. I don't get sone offers now from corals and William hill.
      I've been careful since. I use my partners account at home and my account when I'm out working.
      The initial sign ups were easy to do but the dutching sheets have been a god send and a lot of the money I have made if from there.

0 Not allowed!

I've gone as far as booking a couple days off in march for Cheltenham this year. Speaking on the forum and with the size of the races and offers from the bookies I'm looking to make some big money this week
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martin tyler View Post
      Yes different addresses when I registered her accounts although we do now live together.I believe you can get away with it at same address but your accounts are much more likely to be shut down if you win a lot. I don't get sone offers now from corals and William hill.
      I've been careful since. I use my partners account at home and my account when I'm out working.
      The initial sign ups were easy to do but the dutching sheets have been a god send and a lot of the money I have made if from there.
      Yeah, when i started years ago, had plenty of accounts for both myself and my ex. Sadly it were mine that were closed/limited , now we're separated I obviously can't use hers, or mine