Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Saunders on Talksport

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Dean Saunders on the Jim White show, he's a very funny bloke. The Ron Atkinson opera singer anecdote was class. Taking the Micky out of Zlatan Ibrohimovic and Berahino, he's on top form. Very very funny guy.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So who is going to do it then? Go on i dare you.......you know the Dean Saunders winky team photo. My money is on Bozza!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's on the after-dinner circuit these days. He may well spin a few amusing "anecdotes", but I'd wager there's about as much actual truth in them as the average Tory manifesto.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Page_0005.jpg

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Brilliant! Never "seen that" before! Loved that kit when it first came out.. only one of the non-striped kits that I did like.. Some good players in that squad.. Is that Franco Massimo and Darren Newman in the back row?? Who (player not Barry Lloyd!) is that next to Mike Yaxley?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Back row: Daren Newman, Steve Gatting, Gerry Armstrong, Gary O'Reilly, Franco Massimo, David Gipp.
Middle row: Peter Suddaby (Coach), Dale Jasper, Terry Connor, Perry Digweed, Eric Young, Sean Edwards, Mike Yaxley (Physio), Barry Lloyd (Coach).
Front row: Kieran O'Regan, Steve Penney, Dean Saunders, Alan Mullery (Manager), Danny Wilson, Denis Mortimer, Chris Hutchings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here