View Poll Results: Knocky to Shanghai Tigers FC for 25m

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • SELL you idiot - We'd be silly not to cash in whilst the getting's good

16 13.22%
  • KEEP you idiot - The squad togetherness is amazing and we don't want to upset the balance

105 86.78%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HYPOTHETICAL - Chinese club come in with 25m bid for Knocky this window - SELL or KEEP?

0 Not allowed!
    It's a heartwrencher, I know - but Chinese clubs are absolutely SPRAYING the money around at the moment (127m bid for Aubameyang?)

So, if a Chinese club came in with a silly money bid for Knockaert, would you still say keep?
    Last edited by Mellotron; 11-01-2017 at 12:15.
    ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It's a heartwrencher, I know - but Chinese clubs are absolutely SPRAYING the money around at the moment (127m bid for Aubameyang?)

So, if a Chinese club came in with a silly money bid for Knockaert, would you still say keep?
      I think you know the kind of answers you'll get, but of course we keep him for that money. Frankly I would be amazed if a Chinese club bid for a player outside the top leagues, but in the fantasy event that they do come calling, it has to be over 100m, just for the lols.

I doubt Knocky would want to go anyway, although I suppose 250k a week might convince him.

1 Not allowed!
      Keep. Absolute no-brainer. Could cost us promotion and Knocky would still have value if we do not go up.
      The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
      I'd say keep, but I do wonder what number we WOULD sell him at. It would have to be massive.
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

Visit my Devon Gold Prospecting Blog
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post

Are you asking ME?

(i.e. in the hypothetical question, am I answering as a fan of the club, or AS the club?)

Because PERSONALLY I get a lot more enjoyment from watching Knockaert play football, than I would from seeing a different number on an accounts sheet. So, no.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      I think 40m would do it, at 25m we'd stick wouldn't we?
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      KEEP.

Out of contract June 2018 : Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua, Hemed
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by FatSuperman View Post
      I think you know the kind of answers you'll get, but of course we keep him for that money. Frankly I would be amazed if a Chinese club bid for a player outside the top leagues, but in the fantasy event that they do come calling, it has to be over 100m, just for the lols.

I doubt Knocky would want to go anyway, although I suppose 250k a week might convince him.
      Just out of interest, seems like Chery of QPR is on his way to China.

Was a thread on him on here the other week where general consensus is he's a bit of a mercenary with attitude issues. Case closed on that one I think.

4 Not allowed!
      Keep for so many reasons. But mainly because the potential income we would gain by making it to the Prem is much more than 25 million.

I would add that all of the current players are part of a machine that compliment one another almost perfectly. Take someone as integral as AK out of it and it could fall apart completely (Kante at Leicester for example).

0 Not allowed!
      Sell with a loan-back clause for the rest of this season.