Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans in disbelief at Benteke being sold?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Rise above it lads - you're better than this. Here if you need me [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer sheebo but simmo is the one I run to when I feel the need .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Maybe but they do know how to win a game or two, something your rich couldn't give a sh*t about the club players you have can't do.

Believe that and your believe anything! Maybe players like Cabaye and Benteke don't have an affinity with the club but we still have plenty of players that care...Speroni, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Mccarthur, Ledley, Zaha to name a few

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Isn't that what your entire team of journeymen would cost?

Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray.

Had several palace fans say they'd rather have him than Benteke and this isn't actually a wind up. Amazing to think one cost our club nothing yet Benteke was £32mil - karma.

Ps - I think if you look in your mentions [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] had asked you a few questions on the other massive thread - you know, the one you're ignoring and hoping nobodies gone back 20pages to see your misguided comments :thumbsup:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Really, how many back to back wins have they had in the last year?

It's because we're a smallish fish in a big Premier League pond. If (and it's still a big if) you come up then you really expect to be winning a lot of games of football? You'd need 8 new first X1 players for starters.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray.

Had several place fans say they'd rather have him than Benteke and this isn't actually a wind up. Amazing to think one cost our club nothing yet Benteke was £32mil - karma.

Murray or Benteke...I mean really? Why are you slagging off Benteke anyway? He's scored 8 goals already, hardly a disgrace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here