Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh dear, look up fake news if you will.

Knowing the Trump story was fake news, I posted another bit of fake news. Thus subtlety taking the piss out of the original fake news.

Get it? Michelle Obama is a woman, the fake news is the crap that she's a man...

Be fair, being Australian can sometimes be akin to being American, you cannot do subtlety.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's embarrassing that someone who is going to be President acts the way he does on Social Media. He acts like a spoilt thick child.

I'd say EXACTLY the same if Hillary did the same.

I'm sure you would.

I just don't really put much thought into "embarrassment". It'a subjective thing isn't it?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Quite clever really if it's all true, Russia potentially help Trump win with this whole leaked emails thing.

Then once they have him, they release the compromising tapes. This crippling his credibility (not that it needed crippling)

Genius.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
All I've learnt from this thread is that Australian debate is puerile and aggressively nasty.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And all this nonsense has been attributed to a former MI6 agent with great knowledge of Russia?The SIS have a great tradition of these agents-Burgess,Philby,Maclean etc.Former agent,my backside!Establishment sh*t-stirrer more like.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
im curious why an australian cares much about the current US President overseeing the application of decades old legislation, in a delicate and complex area. what exactly is the narrative you want to follow and project to others?

Probably because he's a paid Russian SHILL, they're taking over Australia as we speak now! OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
im curious why an australian cares much about the current US President overseeing the application of decades old legislation, in a delicate and complex area. what exactly is the narrative you want to follow and project to others?

Perhaps because innocent until proven guilty still means quite a bit to me and this US liberal shitlordery is making it's way over to here via more left wing shitlords who would wish to implement similar garbage.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
2012 (or thereabouts) trump says Obama has fake birth certificate and thinks it is okay to say this based on credible source.

2017 trump gets angry about fake news designed to discredit him.

What a time to be alive.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Sorry but that's a stupid comment. Adam Smith was a classic liberal and very much determined to rid the UK of poverty.

Yes, but he also let Bristol Rovers put five past him last Saturday.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My hero is Adam Smith.

adam smith.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
And I've learnt you take the internet too seriously old bean. Got a nice block of land in Nigeria for sale if ya interested?

This was an interesting thread until you put your oar in. Too many posts from Tyrone Biggot none of which are amusing. Can't you join an Australian thicko's site, I'm sure they'd appreciate you more.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here