Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's not from 4chan.

1. They LOVE Trump, so the whole thing wouldn't make any sense whatsoever
2. It's a 35-page dossier - they're kids doing memes of dogs and cats, their collective IQ couldn't stretch to this
3. Seriously?

It IS from 4Chan! The CIA for some reason seem to have picked it up from some 4Chan fan fiction and added it to a dossier.

e9x1r6.jpg

Seriously? Yes....sadly this is the world we now live in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It IS from 4Chan! The CIA for some reason seem to have picked it up from some 4Chan fan fiction and added it to a dossier.

e9x1r6.jpg

Seriously? Yes....sadly this is the world we now live in.

And you're believing this anonymous account from known pranksters why?

The FBI have spent 3 months fact checking the veracity with a huge number of people involved...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not gone through the entire thread but has anyone pointed out that it was a windup from the 4Chan site and there's no truth to these allegations whatsoever? It's completely fake news.

These claims are as unsubstantiated as the rest. Nothing concrete to suggest it comes from there.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Further evidence that 4Chan is the source from a thread going back to November last year

[tweet]819013756487352320[/tweet]

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Not gone through the entire thread but has anyone pointed out that it was a windup from the 4Chan site and there's no truth to these allegations whatsoever? It's completely fake news.

I'd love to think that a site has trolled the cia, fbi, cnn etc but I'm.not sure it has. Yes there was mention on golden showers on the site in Nov but by then there had already been questions in Congress about what Russia may have on trump and what trump surrogates may have passed to the fsb.

I would think that this particularly salacious story is actually more titillation than the stuff that the us security agencies are now looking at

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fair enough, looks like the piss bit might be made up.

And the other 34 pages? I wasn't even that fussed about the piss bit, it was funny but nowhere near as important as the meat of the dossier.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And you're believing this anonymous account from known pranksters why?

The FBI have spent 3 months fact checking the veracity with a huge number of people involved...

I refer you to the 4Chan thread that I posted above dated November 2016.

I've no personal interest in this BTW. but are we really questioning if the powers that be could make a monumental f*ck up and not check their sources? We live in a world where evidence presented to the House of Commons on whether the UK should go to war contained a huge copy and paste taken from google on a university graduate's thesis.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Actually the meme points out quite correctly factual hypocrisy.

So yes, if one is aware of the hypocritical shit the Obama's spew out then one is clued up.

No it doesn't. It really doesn't. And all this tribalism is really childish. Red vs. Blue, Black vs. White. It's the worst thing about the way modern media has affected the general populace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I've no personal interest in this BTW. but are we really questioning if the powers that be could make a monumental f*ck up and not check their sources? We live in a world where evidence presented to the House of Commons on whether the UK should go to war contained a huge copy and paste taken from google on a university graduate's thesis.

See my comment above. The piss bit is a silly sideshow, it's about 3% of the overall dossier. I'm more interested in the other 97%.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Actually the meme points out quite correctly factual hypocrisy.

So yes, if one is aware of the hypocritical shit the Obama's spew out then one is clued up.

Is that the 'factual hypocrisy' that suggests Michelle Obama is a man? Or the 'factual hypocrisy' meme that includes the word allegedly?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

James Comey has made the FBI look like total joke with his handling of the Clinton emails. Trey Gowdy ripped him a new one when he was questioned as part of a hearing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
See my comment above. The piss bit is a silly sideshow, it's about 3% of the overall dossier. I'm more interested in the other 97%.

Agreed but 97% of the furore appears to be about that 3% bit of of nonsense. It just makes everyone look very silly and Donald Trump could well make political capital out of this. It's an own goal. An epic own goal.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No it doesn't. It really doesn't. And all this tribalism is really childish. Red vs. Blue, Black vs. White. It's the worst thing about the way modern media has affected the general populace.

I simply play devils advocate. None of these people losing their shit over Trump said shit about Obama black mailing colleges into implementing a policy that saw young men being able to be accused of rape and expelled from a college with zero police investigation being required or involved. If colleges refused their funding was threatened.

To me that's a far more insidious piece of policy than anything Trump has come up with.

Yet Trump is evil and Obama is great. Screw that narrative.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I simply play devils advocate. None of these people losing their shit over Trump said shit about Obama black mailing colleges into implementing a policy that saw young men being able to be accused of rape and expelled from a college with zero police investigation being required or involved. If colleges refused their funding was threatened.

To me that's a far more insidious piece of policy than anything Trump has come up with.

Yet Trump is evil and Obama is great. Screw that narrative.

Saying Michelle Obama is a man isn't playing devil's advocate. It's being childish and silly and points scoring.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here