Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
they leave to do more highly paid consultancy work. MI5/MI6 doesnt pay much more than regular government grades.

Promotion is very quick if you're any good-growth industry.Failures leave (or die).

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This. I have a regular source for intelligence matters who left the spooks to earn a lot more money

Does he work for Russia Today?:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Promotion is very quick if you're any good-growth industry.Failures leave (or die).

Are you speaking from personal experience,from an expert point of view (psychiatric qualification),or as an internet bore?

If I answered that,I'd need to know your security status beforehand.Don't suppose you're cleared for Cosmic :lolol::rolleyes:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
firstly, he would say that wouldnt he, secondly thats an illogical conclusion when the dossier originates from another source the the CIA. they were concerned enough to brief President Elect on its existence and content (if only to hear his denial). apparently the document has been known of for months and various news agencies claim they turned down running stories based on it due to unknown authenticity, the briefing on it made it credible. lets not get fixated on one tabloid claim, its 35 pages and far more damning long term is the accusations Russia has been providing intelligence to Trump and team.

Some of what you say I have sympathy with, some I dont and some is a big "meh". For example you seem to be fighting over what can best be described as crumbs. Assange has said the e-mails were leaked by someone in the DNC not a russian but if so so what? How does that stack up against having te Saudis fund 20% of your campaign or sexual daiances with a pigs head?

We will just wait to see what happenss. willbe interesing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here