Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Apparently the FSB has audio and video of him in compromising situations.

Real story or just dirty politics?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll be about the sex orgy tapes the russians have of him in Moscow when he was there for the Miss Universe contest he was organising.

He's in a bit of a fix now.

The russians can blackmail him, but if he goes too pro-Putin then the American Secret Service can also release the details.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If it's true that the Russians helped him to win the election it was probably because they already had something on him. Depending on the nature and severity it could put him in a position where it's impossible for him to deal properly with any Russian actions. It doesn't look good for the US.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It'll be about the sex orgy tapes the russians have of him in Moscow when he was there for the Miss Universe contest he was organising.

He's in a bit of a fix now.

The russians can blackmail hom, but if he goes too pro-Putin then the American Secret Service can also release the footage.

What tapes ?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
He has already bragged about sexual assault and won an election, I doubt the suggestion he likes prostitutes to piss on him is going to derail him.

Dec 29, 2011
Trump and Russia paid Romania hackers to hack the DNC emails, Trump and Putin shared information bilaterally on each other's countries. These are two things raised in the released document, and if either are true (or proven) I can't see Trump becoming president.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What could possibly be more damning than the stuff that came out during the election campaign

And the stuff he keeps coming out with. I know social media has a significant dumbing down affect but the tweeting president elect of the most powerful country in the world comes across as a spiteful, thick schoolboy.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We're on a slippery slope if news outlets are starting to post stories under the tagline: this might be true, it might not: you decide!

Ironically, Slippery Slope was the name of Trump's favourite St. Petersburg hangout.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
And the stuff he keeps coming out with. I know social media has a significant dumbing down affect but the tweeting president elect of the most powerful country in the world comes across as a spiteful, thick schoolboy.

The best thing about his tweeting is that, come his inauguration, they will all become a matter of Presidential record as opposed to the ramblings of a vain, needy, whinging little pillock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here