Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
He's looking more and more like The Manchurian Candidate

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
But everyone tries to hack and tap.

The US were found out about bugging the French Government a few years ago and we didn't hear about the French sanctioning the US for it.

Everyone listens to each other it is hardly news is it, you have to be a bit naive to think it does not happen.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But everyone tries to hack and tap.

The US were found out about bugging the French Government a few years ago and we didn't hear about the French sanctioning the US for it.

Yeah no I get that. It's his hypocrisy that grates.

"I can't believe those *******s leaked confidential information it's as bad as the hacking but worse because at least in the hacking we learnt some interesting things"

Then, when someone starts to really grill him on his shit he just bumbles off stage and we've now been listening to this miserable lawyer for thirty minutes.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol!

"This miserable lawyer".

The miserable lawyer just provided a ton of transparency, not sure why anyone is complaining about this, unless it doesn't fit your desired narrative of course.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Lol!

"This miserable lawyer".

The miserable lawyer just provided a ton of transparency, not sure why anyone is complaining about this, unless it doesn't fit your desired narrative of course.

I assume you're talking to me?

She sounds miserable. That's what I meant. Does that fit your narrative of my post?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just waiting the Trump conference, best American comedy I've seen in years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here