Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I agree with that but I'd find it hard to reconcile how someone can be a Trump supporter and proclaim Adam Smith as his hero.

I agree completely. Trump is protectionist and wants to impose all sorts of tariffs. Economically, what he's proposing could quite easily have come from a Naomi Klein book, he's about as far as a capitalist could be from being a classic liberal or ever a neo-liberal. Therein lies one of the many paradoxes with the alt-right. Proclaim themselves as vanguards of a libertarian revolution yet their champion wants a nanny state.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think it's more a case of an extreme religious fringe group that has Trump by the knackers but is lacking any credibility has also got you.

It is remarkable that you're not prepared to accept the simple fact that he did a spasmo impression to imitate a disabled journalist.

To be fair using the term "spasmo" is insulting in its own right.

I've seen better impressions of disabled people tbh. If he stuck his tongue in his bottom lip there would be no shoadow of doubt.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Summary of symjym vid

Catholics for trump did all the research
Donald trump says he saw arabs in US celebrating 911 attacks
nasty libs call him out
Digs out some report from obscure cbs affiliate with no direct sources and areport from one journalist with no direct sources
claims media are embarrassed so have to make a diversion
trumps does impression of "someone flustered" about jopurnalist
Trump has done other flustered arm movements, though they dont look much like the journalist ones
Left wing media uses this to distract from their cover up or some such shit

I'm amazed you bothered but yep, that about covers it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I've seen better impressions of disabled people tbh. If he stuck his tongue in his bottom lip there would be no shoadow of doubt.

I know. I should have put the word in quotes to illustrate that what Trump did was akin to using that word.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh God. We're going to have four years (possibly eight) of this sort of "debate" on NSC, aren't we? I can't wait.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
"They"? I think my previous posts on this thread kind of prove that I'm capable of making my own mind up based on the evidence to hand.

Never thought I'd see the day when someone accused [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] of being hoodwinked by the establishment

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

The fact we're even discussing around this area as something that COULD even be true makes it pretty obvious that we're talking about a massive **** though, obviously you acknowledge that?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I know. I should have put the word in quotes to illustrate that what Trump did was akin to using that word.

It wouldn't matter how you used it. Disabled reporter would have been enough.

He used the same gesturing in reference to Ted Cruz and an army general. Therefore it is not conclusive that he was mocking the reporter.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

He used the same gesturing in reference to Ted Cruz and an army general. Therefore it is not conclusive that he was mocking the reporter.

May I suggest that you watch it again. The movements are similar in that he shook both hands, but there is a definite difference between the movement for the journalist and the other two occasions. For instance, for the disabled journalist, his fingers were bent and locked, whereas the other two were open handed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

he didnt purposfully put down his notes to gesture for Cruz or the general did he though? pretty conclusive he was doing a deliberate action, not just a casual gesture.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The fact we're even discussing around this area as something that COULD even be true makes it pretty obvious that we're talking about a massive **** though, obviously you acknowledge that?

Well like yourself I was shocked about the reported mocking of a disabled reporter. Not so much now.

I haven't got an opinion of him being a massive shit but I am certain that the world is better off without Clinton.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010

In your opinion. Others, including myself, take a different view of what Trump did and why he did it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
he didnt purposfully put down his notes to gesture for Cruz or the general did he though? pretty conclusive he was doing a deliberate action, not just a casual gesture.

What you going on about? He didn't have any notes in his hand to put down when talking about Cruz. If that is what makes the difference it's a pretty weak observation.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What you going on about? He didn't have any notes in his hand to put down when talking about Cruz. If that is what makes the difference it's a pretty weak observation.

quite, and seen as a casual gesture. with the reporter episode, he very deliberatly puts down what he is holding to enable him to make his "impression". he wants to make that gesture, you judge why. seems plenty of people have, its his bed to lie in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I agree completely. Trump is protectionist and wants to impose all sorts of tariffs. Economically, what he's proposing could quite easily have come from a Naomi Klein book, he's about as far as a capitalist could be from being a classic liberal or ever a neo-liberal. Therein lies one of the many paradoxes with the alt-right. Proclaim themselves as vanguards of a libertarian revolution yet their champion wants a nanny state.

yeah but KILLARY SO SHUT UP

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here