Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast
    The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Using that word is also insulting to disabled people.
    It is supposed to be. Its the (only) accurate description of the intent and tone of what Trump is (very clearly) displaying.
    The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      I know. I should have put the word in quotes to illustrate that what Trump did was akin to using that word.
      It wouldn't matter how you used it. Disabled reporter would have been enough.

He used the same gesturing in reference to Ted Cruz and an army general. Therefore it is not conclusive that he was mocking the reporter.

1 Not allowed!

He used the same gesturing in reference to Ted Cruz and an army general. Therefore it is not conclusive that he was mocking the reporter.
      May I suggest that you watch it again. The movements are similar in that he shook both hands, but there is a definite difference between the movement for the journalist and the other two occasions. For instance, for the disabled journalist, his fingers were bent and locked, whereas the other two were open handed.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

1 Not allowed!

he didnt purposfully put down his notes to gesture for Cruz or the general did he though? pretty conclusive he was doing a deliberate action, not just a casual gesture.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      The fact we're even discussing around this area as something that COULD even be true makes it pretty obvious that we're talking about a massive **** though, obviously you acknowledge that?
      Well like yourself I was shocked about the reported mocking of a disabled reporter. Not so much now.

I haven't got an opinion of him being a massive shit but I am certain that the world is better off without Clinton.

1 Not allowed!

In your opinion. Others, including myself, take a different view of what Trump did and why he did it.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      To be fair to Trump he does make ridiculous expressions all the time. At first glance, it appears obvious that he mocked a disabled reporter, specifically because of his disability. When you subsequently watch older videos of him, the picture becomes a lot less clear.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      he didnt purposfully put down his notes to gesture for Cruz or the general did he though? pretty conclusive he was doing a deliberate action, not just a casual gesture.
      What you going on about? He didn't have any notes in his hand to put down when talking about Cruz. If that is what makes the difference it's a pretty weak observation.
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

1 Not allowed!
      What you going on about? He didn't have any notes in his hand to put down when talking about Cruz. If that is what makes the difference it's a pretty weak observation.
      quite, and seen as a casual gesture. with the reporter episode, he very deliberatly puts down what he is holding to enable him to make his "impression". he wants to make that gesture, you judge why. seems plenty of people have, its his bed to lie in.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      I agree completely. Trump is protectionist and wants to impose all sorts of tariffs. Economically, what he's proposing could quite easily have come from a Naomi Klein book, he's about as far as a capitalist could be from being a classic liberal or ever a neo-liberal. Therein lies one of the many paradoxes with the alt-right. Proclaim themselves as vanguards of a libertarian revolution yet their champion wants a nanny state.
      yeah but KILLARY SO SHUT UP
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."