Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
haha as always , the hypocrisy!

Can you believe people take the internet this seriously though is the eye opener.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: Those memes don't get made/youtube videos get found by themselves!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Dont worry kids, I'll watch it and report back.

Let me be the first to offer my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your precious 12 minutes and 19 seconds.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
When he asked Ted Cruz about waterboarding he did the same thing to Ted Cruz, and he did it to an army general. He was mocking them flustered and under pressure.

It's pretty clear he doesn't just do that to disabled people.

Sigh....you don't get it do you. It's like saying that it's okay for me to call all trump sympathisers ****headed, simple, racist, red neck, kkk supporting, sub standard intelligence, cretins. Just as long as I don't do it just to those who are ****headed, simple, racist, red neck, kkk supporting, sub standard intelligence, cretins

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This is up to the individual if it makes sense or not. You clearly haven't watched it.

So what you're saying is that Trump uses playground style insults (and anybody who watched blue peter in the 70s and 80s knows what I mean) to make his point.

Hmm chinny reckon

You clearly haven't watched it.

You haven't watched it either.

Yes I have watched it. I just don't agree with the supposition and interpretation they've applied to it

I watched it and agree with ROSM.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well you must have missed it as well at 5:30 he did the same thing when talking to Ted Cruz about waterboarding, and does the same again when talking about an army general.

"You've got to see this guy..." and cue spazzing out. He was taking the piss out of a disabled man.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Did I see Trump invoking Godwin's Law?

[tweet]819164172781060096[/tweet]

Yes, yes I did.

erm, forget the Godwin, if its fake it cant be "leaked". did he implicitly admit that theres truth to it?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
:lolol::lolol::lolol: Those memes don't get made/youtube videos get found by themselves!

Some are just all time faves :cool:

f***-off_o_1035930.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sorry but that's a stupid comment. Adam Smith was a classic liberal and very much determined to rid the UK of poverty.

I agree with that but I'd find it hard to reconcile how someone can be a Trump supporter and proclaim Adam Smith as his hero. Smith would have despised Trump: he warned against business people getting involved in politics as he warned that what would be good for their businesses would necessarily be good for the public. He would also be appalled Trump's behaviour in trying to stiff his suppliers on their invoices. He certainly would have disapproved of his protectionism - Smith above all, believed in free markets.

Finally, Smith would not have approved of Trump's tax avoidance schemes: he believed that the state had a duty for some expenditure and taxation of income was necessary.

The nearest politician in the US to Smith's thinking is probably Rand Paul, it's certainly not Trump - not by a long way

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
erm, forget the Godwin, if its fake it cant be "leaked". did he implicitly admit that theres truth to it?

That's my view here. Kelly Anne Conway gave the same reaction last night. The info that is in the news today and covered by cnn last night was included in a briefing supplied to trump and Obama. Their annoyance is that this briefing is now public.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Summary of symjym vid

Catholics for trump did all the research
Donald trump says he saw arabs in US celebrating 911 attacks
nasty libs call him out
Digs out some report from obscure cbs affiliate with no direct sources and areport from one journalist with no direct sources
claims media are embarrassed so have to make a diversion
trumps does impression of "someone flustered" about jopurnalist
Trump has done other flustered arm movements, though they dont look much like the journalist ones
Left wing media uses this to distract from their cover up or some such shit

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They've got you then.
I think it's more a case of an extreme religious fringe group that has Trump by the knackers but is lacking any credibility has also got you.

It is remarkable that you're not prepared to accept the simple fact that he did a spasmo impression to imitate a disabled journalist.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I agree with that but I'd find it hard to reconcile how someone can be a Trump supporter and proclaim Adam Smith as his hero. Smith would have despised Trump: he warned against business people getting involved in politics as he warned that what would be good for their businesses would necessarily be good for the public. He would also be appalled Trump's behaviour in trying to stiff his suppliers on their invoices. He certainly would have disapproved of his protectionism - Smith above all, believed in free markets.

Finally, Smith would not have approved of Trump's tax avoidance schemes: he believed that the state had a duty for some expenditure and taxation of income was necessary.

The nearest politician in the US to Smith's thinking is probably Rand Paul, it's certainly not Trump - not by a long way

You can't be talking about me, I supported Gary Johnson and Bill Weld.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It certainly makes it look a lot less bad.

It's a good example of how seeds are planted in people's heads, so take it as you wish.

You are going to have to clarify this for me please.

Is your DEFENCE of Trump's mocking of a disabled man with a 'spazz' gesture, actually that he mocks other (non-disabled) people by comparing them to the disabled?

Just to be clear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here