Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
**waits for Donald to one day declare war on a country via late night twitter**

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
reading around it seems that whether or not he had golden showers is a sideshow. the fact is it appears in a document that was compiled, for whatever reasons, that was taken seriously enough by CIA that they briefed Trump on it. if they think its fake, why brief on it? or we start down the rabbit hole that the CIA is anti-Trump and trying to unstablise him. certainly Trump's reaction to this will have ruffled feathers in the intelligence agencies. weird story.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The most interesting bit for me about that press conference is that he does now believe the emails hacks came from Russia after spending much of the last month saying completely the opposite.

Also interesting that the Telegraph are reporting the work of the ex-MI6 officer into Trump was originally being funded by Republicans :)

I read it today and found it odd reading and suspected it was a hoax. But it appears "legit" in the sense it was prepared by someone who was paid to do so.

I know nothing about "intelligence reports" but would suspect they are often full of inaccuracies and often things later found to be untrue. Like evidence in court it's there to be proved, disproved acted upon or not accordingly.

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Apparently the claims are collapsing like bricks out of a badly built wall.
The trump presidency is going to be more than mildly interesting. Like a 'reality show'.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What could possibly be more damning than the stuff that came out during the election campaign....... but he won anyway!

I wouldn't get too excited. He was caught on tape bragging about sexual assault and a majority of white women still voted for him.

He has already bragged about sexual assault and won an election, I doubt the suggestion he likes prostitutes to piss on him is going to derail him.

And the stuff he keeps coming out with. I know social media has a significant dumbing down affect but the tweeting president elect of the most powerful country in the world comes across as a spiteful, thick schoolboy.

he has to be the politician least worried about scandal in the history of politics. How can anyone be outraged by stuff like this, The voters knew what they were voting for, he does exactly what it says on the tin.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They keep dragging crap up about him shows what a bunch a sad losers people are. I really hope Trump does a good job for the American people and makes America Great Again because honestly it is all getting a bit boring now.

We all hope he does too but lets face it, its not looking likely is it?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Really? Heres a cap of the original post from the person bragging they sent a load of bull to the anti-trump journo dated Nov2..

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ea01b8fcecc3035a7d574842c8fbdaa0&oe=5924975B

If tha.tdoesn't show up let me know and I'll host it. Taken from the archive here.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571583

What does that prove? It's just a claim. Looking through the 4chan board last night there were lots of other claims they were getting excited about which don't actually appear anywhere in the full report as published on Buzzfeed, even though they were saying they did.

Even if one 'rumour' has made it into the report, that doesn't discredit all of it. A lot of the information in there provides a plausible explanation for some of Trump's very odd behaviour regarding the Russians during the election campaign and since.

In any case, the whole 'golden shower' business is a sideshow to the real issues. That a US President Elect has allegedly been exchanging information with Russia for several years and aiding Putin (for instance, over Ukraine).

Most major news organisations have verified that the author of the report is generally regarded as credible and the BBC now has a second source saying the same - that generally he's to be trusted.

The tone of those 4Chan forums tells anyone all they need to know about the mentality of the people involved. There's some bad journalism around these days and it's good if that's exposed, but it doesn't dismiss all the important work good journalists have done for hundreds of years in holding public figures to account. And that's needed now more than ever.

The fact that many Trump supporters were back-slapping over his refusal to answer CNN's questions really shows them up. Some moaning about how rude the journalists are for even asking.

If they can't understand that an elected figure has to be accountable to the electorate, then they really are idiots, clearly happy for Trump to act as a dictator.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
What's the difference between a lentil and a chickpea?

Trump would never pay to have a lentil on his face.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
What does that prove? It's just a claim. Looking through the 4chan board last night there were lots of other claims they were getting excited about which don't actually appear anywhere in the full report as published on Buzzfeed, even though they were saying they did.

Even if one 'rumour' has made it into the report, that doesn't discredit all of it. A lot of the information in there provides a plausible explanation for some of Trump's very odd behaviour regarding the Russians during the election campaign and since.

In any case, the whole 'golden shower' business is a sideshow to the real issues. That a US President Elect has allegedly been exchanging information with Russia for several years and aiding Putin (for instance, over Ukraine).

Most major news organisations have verified that the author of the report is generally regarded as credible and the BBC now has a second source saying the same - that generally he's to be trusted.

The tone of those 4Chan forums tells anyone all they need to know about the mentality of the people involved. There's some bad journalism around these days and it's good if that's exposed, but it doesn't dismiss all the important work good journalists have done for hundreds of years in holding public figures to account. And that's needed now more than ever.

The fact that many Trump supporters were back-slapping over his refusal to answer CNN's questions really shows them up. Some moaning about how rude the journalists are for even asking.

If they can't understand that an elected figure has to be accountable to the electorate, then they really are idiots, clearly happy for Trump to act as a dictator.

Agree with this.

But then I sort of think, we live in a world where Donald Trump is about to be President so maybe we also live in a world where the intelligence agencies of the most powerful nation on Earth blindly believe information put into the world by a bunch of trolls on 4chan.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Agree with this.

But then I sort of think, we live in a world where Donald Trump is about to be President so maybe we also live in a world where the intelligence agencies of the most powerful nation on Earth blindly believe information put into the world by a bunch of trolls on 4chan.

There is the alternative view here in that the story (or at least that the intelligence services have been given this info from the fsb) is true and just that 4chan has had a true story posted on it. In the same way as the football rumours sites get some things right it's not beyond the wit of Man for that yo happen

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Has anybody thought to inquire why this spy is an 'ex' intelligence officer?Normally a job for life.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Has anybody thought to inquire why this spy is an 'ex' intelligence officer?Normally a job for life.

they leave to do more highly paid consultancy work. MI5/MI6 doesnt pay much more than regular government grades.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

James Clapper the outgoing head of the CIA says there has not ben a leak from the CIA, . meaning any info the CIA as is different to the MSM, ie theMSM is spouting fake news. Clapper is a Democrat appointment so doubt he would cover for a mancunian candidte which is the level of this conspiracy stuff spouted by the BBC and the Cuck News Network. I am heARing it all orinated at 4chan, 9gag and Reddit posters.

Anyway things will soon settle down and the truth, or lack of, will out.

Now excuse me while i wonder off to 4chan and make up next weeks news for the MSM

astropepe.jpg

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
James Clapper the outgoing head of the CIA says there has not ben a leak from the CIA, . meaning any info the CIA as is different to the MSM, ie theMSM is spouting fake news.

firstly, he would say that wouldnt he, secondly thats an illogical conclusion when the dossier originates from another source the the CIA. they were concerned enough to brief President Elect on its existence and content (if only to hear his denial). apparently the document has been known of for months and various news agencies claim they turned down running stories based on it due to unknown authenticity, the briefing on it made it credible. lets not get fixated on one tabloid claim, its 35 pages and far more damning long term is the accusations Russia has been providing intelligence to Trump and team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here