Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote YES People. Vote YES!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i say YES, after all it's only being caused by the person trying to wire the lighting loom into someone else's electricity supply. N Power said no to the proposal to pay them 2p in the pound and cut the supply.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My favourite bit from the article:

"The light show involved the new swanky lights being switched on and off in time to the music; as someone said on a fans forums, it looked like a five-year-old being able to reach the light switch for the first time."

:lolol:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
My favourite bit from the article:

"The light show involved the new swanky lights being switched on and off in time to the music; as someone said on a fans forums, it looked like a five-year-old being able to reach the light switch for the first time."

:lolol:

5 year old in charge of the light switch! cripes they really are 'upskilling' their staff aren't they

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
get voting

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
:thumbsup: :wink:

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Voted, back to 43%

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Voted. Still on 43%. I can't imagine Selhurst without a light show now - they'd rip the heart out of the club if they stopped doing it!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
To be clear, I'm not voting Yes to make Palace fans with epilepsy suffer. The poll answer clearly states yes, IF the club notify in advance, which they do.

Marvellous stuff (it was on a mere 21% when I noticed this poll earlier, so we're doing well).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here