Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote YES People. Vote YES!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I voted no because I'm concerned about their fans and their....No did I ****! Yes, like everyone else lets win this thing. Tie selected fans to the pylons while performing the show they could run it like a lottery, second prize could be a bath or falling over lessons from Winifred?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's gone from 23% to 57% since I first voted. Good work NSC.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Voted Yes. Yes now at 57% (85% of those being from Brighton...)

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I've changed my mind now NSC, there's nothing quite like the sheer ECSTASY of being a Palace Supporter. The volley of t-shirt cannons firing into the away support, the seizure-inducing LED strobe light show rays bouncing off the corrugated tin roof of the Holmesdale road end. And lets not forget their GALLANT AMERICAN OWNERS who bought the club because it had the words 'Palace' and 'Crystal' in the name and a giant eagle on the crest, nor the GOAL MUSIC, DRUMS and that GIANT FLAG that the Ultras wave about, its nothing like that silly PLASTIC stuff we do over here...

Truly what a time it must be to be a crystal palace fan, we should all vote YES.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To improve the "Amazing Light Show" the Palace board have approved the purchase of a 'State of The Art' computer system in keeping with their image

sinclair1.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Uhum;

Very funny jokes from you all, well done.

Palace are of course our rivals and although you don't like to admit, the light shows are very impressive and make their club (oh this is painful) a bit better than ours. So of course, like the rest of you, I have voted "No".

I appreciate you are pretending to vote Yes as a double bluff, but it won't work. There are of course many more Palace fans than genuine Brighton fans, so how we vote won't really make a difference anyway. Looks like we're losing this one, about 56% have voted Yes :(

I have written to Paul Barber requesting similar shows at the Amex and, to his credit, he replied promptly. Sadly, while he accepts that it's a great idea, the club do not want to be seen to copy our rivals. He is open to original ideas if we can come up with something of our own though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone needs to bump this when we play on Saturday. I could spend 90 minutes voting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here