Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Inspector Morse at 30. So what,s yours ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Miami Vice

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Rosie.

The nearest programme to Police reality. Sitting in a car on a sunny day on the coast, eating ice cream and looking at the girls

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Always Morse and Endeavour, I did like Lewis, until it started morphing into Midsomer Murders!!
Frost
George Gently

I have to say, that for me at least, David Jason over acted terribly as Jack Frost.

My faves include, Life On Mars, and Ashes to Ashes, both starring that marvellous versatile actor Philip Glenister, as Gene Hunt.

I'm also fond of Foyle's War, and still watch all the repeats. Probably almost word perfect on some episodes now!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have to say, that for me at least, David Jason over acted terribly as Jack Frost.

My faves include both Life On Mars, and Ashes to Ashes, both starring that marvellous versatile actor Philip Glenister, as Gene Hunt.

I'm also fond of Foyle's War, and still watch all the repeats. Probably almost word perfect on some episodes now!

Cheers for reminding me about Foyles War, really very good :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Spooks, Morse, Inspector Alleyn Mysteries

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Rosie.

The nearest programme to Police reality. Sitting in a car on a sunny day on the coast, eating ice cream and looking at the girls
I'd forgotten all about that programme. Was a firm fav in our house.
Thanks.... I still prefer The Wire though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here