Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff game rearranged for Tues 24th Jan, 7.45pm.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Wow. Unbelievable. THERE WAS FOG

The ref had no choice but to call the game off - this was COMPLETELY beyond the control of BHAFC. And yet you think you should be refunded ? Wow. The sense of entitlement is, frankly, breathtaking. Tell you what, when you send your letter to the club expressing your dissatisfaction at a game being cancelled because of fog, how about you enclose an invoice addressed to Tony Bloom for the price of your ticket. And let us know the response.

Alternatively how about you just give your head a wobble, suck it up, and be grateful for the fact that someone is prepared to pay MILLIONS to subsidise this club and this team for you, me and every other fan of BHAFC on this (so far) momentous season.

:clap::clap:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
A lot of special snowflakes in this thread.

D

Deleted User X18H

What can you not understand? I am working in North West London that week. I cannot get there on time from home due to the train strike. Therefore I'm staying up.

And I'm talking about the clubs cash flow. They're losing hundreds of thousands thanks to the train strike. The combined Cardiff games will be the worst of the season for bottom line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you actually serious? Is this some ammo for your blog thing.

You are working in north west London. Cricklewood? Kings Cross?

Why can't you get home? Why? Thameslink run a full service EVERYDAY their drivers are not involved in these series of strikes.

Yet you whinge and whinge about the rescheduling of a match the club have to play, by EFL rules, within a month of its postponement.

Take yourself back to the dark dark days of January 10th 1997. And tell the assembled Albion fans that you are from the future and that in 20 years time the club will have a super stadium in Brighton be playing regularly to attendances of 30,000 plus, be top of the entire football league (instead of rock bottom) and the current chairman, is local lad who has invested £100m plus in the club .

Then, say that in 2017 you are having a moan, because a re-arranged fixture doesn't fit in with your personal plans.

Stand back and see what they have to say.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
One person whinging because they now can't seem to make a game on a Tuesday night. Well I think in our position the club need to do what is right for the team and not for one fan who just wants to have a good night out.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There will be trains to get you from London to brighton. There may or may not be trains to get you from brighton to falmer. Although I think I remember there being Brighton to Lewes shuttles for one strike affected game, I cannot recall which though.

How long does it take to walk from Brighton station to the Amex - more than an hour?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
No one thinks of the fans in modern football. In fact the people who schedule games seem to want to screw them over. There's just as much of a risk of us dropping points playing in front of a half empty stadium where everyone leaves on 70 minutes.

Slight exaggeration there. The ones that do attend, will use coaches (extra provided by the club) and P&R. That means they'll be more likely to stay for the full 90 minutes for their transport home.

D

Deleted User X18H

Any way this is an RMT strike day. Not ASLEF.

Subsequently a good percentage of trains will run.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you actually serious? Is this some ammo for your blog thing.

You are working in north west London. Cricklewood? Kings Cross?

Why can't you get home? Why? Thameslink run a full service EVERYDAY their drivers are not involved in these series of strikes.

Yet you whinge and whinge about the rescheduling of a match the club have to play, by EFL rules, within a month of its postponement.

Take yourself back to the dark dark days of January 10th 1997. And tell the assembled Albion fans that you are from the future and that in 20 years time the club will have a super stadium in Brighton be playing regularly to attendances of 30,000 plus, be top of the entire football league (instead of rock bottom) and the current chairman, is local lad who has invested £100m plus in the club .

Then, say that in 2017 you are having a moan, because a re-arranged fixture doesn't fit in with your personal plans.

Stand back and see what they have to say.

And there you have it, the momentous event of HB&B posting a normal post, is it the first time in 21,000+ posts, maybe not, but certainly the first time in many months its not a me me me post, well done, keep it up

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
And there you have it, the momentous event of HB&B posting a normal post, is it the first time in 21,000+ posts, maybe not, but certainly the first time in many months its not a me me me post, well done, keep it up

I do believe Hell has actually frozen over! I agreed with all of that.

One can only assume the account was hacked.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here