Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow. Unbelievable. THERE WAS FOG

The ref had no choice but to call the game off - this was COMPLETELY beyond the control of BHAFC. And yet you think you should be refunded ? Wow. The sense of entitlement is, frankly, breathtaking. Tell you what, when you send your letter to the club expressing your dissatisfaction at a game being cancelled because of fog, how about you enclose an invoice addressed to Tony Bloom for the price of your ticket. And let us know the response.

Alternatively how about you just give your head a wobble, suck it up, and be grateful for the fact that someone is prepared to pay MILLIONS to subsidise this club and this team for you, me and every other fan of BHAFC on this (so far) momentous season.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      A lot of special snowflakes in this thread.
      "The only true wisdom lies in knowing that NSC knows nothing." - Socrates
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      It very much proves you just cant please everyone
      Members
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      What can you not understand? I am working in North West London that week. I cannot get there on time from home due to the train strike. Therefore I'm staying up.

And I'm talking about the clubs cash flow. They're losing hundreds of thousands thanks to the train strike. The combined Cardiff games will be the worst of the season for bottom line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Are you actually serious? Is this some ammo for your blog thing.

You are working in north west London. Cricklewood? Kings Cross?

Why can't you get home? Why? Thameslink run a full service EVERYDAY their drivers are not involved in these series of strikes.

Yet you whinge and whinge about the rescheduling of a match the club have to play, by EFL rules, within a month of its postponement.

Take yourself back to the dark dark days of January 10th 1997. And tell the assembled Albion fans that you are from the future and that in 20 years time the club will have a super stadium in Brighton be playing regularly to attendances of 30,000 plus, be top of the entire football league (instead of rock bottom) and the current chairman, is local lad who has invested £100m plus in the club .

Then, say that in 2017 you are having a moan, because a re-arranged fixture doesn't fit in with your personal plans.

Stand back and see what they have to say.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

!!

1 Not allowed!
      One person whinging because they now can't seem to make a game on a Tuesday night. Well I think in our position the club need to do what is right for the team and not for one fan who just wants to have a good night out.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotchilidog View Post
      There will be trains to get you from London to brighton. There may or may not be trains to get you from brighton to falmer. Although I think I remember there being Brighton to Lewes shuttles for one strike affected game, I cannot recall which though.
      How long does it take to walk from Brighton station to the Amex - more than an hour?
      *JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, seven promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kevo View Post
      How long does it take to walk from Brighton station to the Amex - more than an hour?
      3.5 miles so just over an hour.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kevo View Post
      Well it's about 4 miles......so for most, yes.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Petee View Post
      Would have been less hassle playing in the ****ing fog
      Still couldn’t see the trains

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      No one thinks of the fans in modern football. In fact the people who schedule games seem to want to screw them over. There's just as much of a risk of us dropping points playing in front of a half empty stadium where everyone leaves on 70 minutes.

Slight exaggeration there. The ones that do attend, will use coaches (extra provided by the club) and P&R. That means they'll be more likely to stay for the full 90 minutes for their transport home.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!