Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff game rearranged for Tues 24th Jan, 7.45pm.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not that it will affect me personally, but that is an ASLEF strike day isn't it? F***ing marvellous :nono:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes. It's a strike day, but there were very few available dates given cup replay midweek dates need to be kept free and the club can't risk a fixture pile up.

Hoping for Sainsbury West Hove Park and Ride ( or the strike called off for talks ).

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yes. It's a strike day, but there were very few available dates given cup replay midweek dates need to be kept free and the club can't risk a fixture pile up.

Hoping for Sainsbury West Hove Park and Ride ( or the strike called off for talks ).

I would imagine the sainsburys and poynings park and rides will be announced fairly quickly. There really wasnt a great deal of available dates to choose from

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If you can't make the game like me due to the rail problems then you are entitled to a refund as it's a rearranged fixture due to the original being called off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you can't make the game like me due to the rail problems then you are entitled to a refund as it's a rearranged fixture due to the original being called off.

This must surely be true IF you bought a one-off ticket for the game, and are now not able to attend. Fairly sure there would be no refund due to a STH unable to attend though.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The club said after the postponement that refunds would be available for match tickets where people couldnt make the rescheduled date.
Season tickets though are for 23 matches whenever they take place

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I would imagine the sainsburys and poynings park and rides will be announced fairly quickly. There really wasnt a great deal of available dates to choose from

That's Pyecombe not Poynings. I don't want 500 cars turning up my drive.!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What a f-ing stupid idea. I've just booked to stay away for work due to the strike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They may have resolved their differences by then !!! :annoyed:

tumblr_mqhtkwR3tA1r4bk6zo1_400.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills