The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nonsense. He was on the bench for the last-but-one league match for which he was available (Blackburn).

You would have thought, after last season, of all people a Brighton fan would be wary of leaving the squad without adequate cover.

Clearly not.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You would have thought, after last season, of all people a Brighton fan would be wary of leaving the squad without adequate cover.

Clearly not.

Especially one who was so vocal in his view that TWO players per position was insufficient.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hughton already said KLL would go out on loan and the switch to QPR was rumoured a week or so ago.
Don't think it's a signal of anything. Ince and a few of the DS will go on loan if possible. We will make one key first team signing to cover Baldock. Anything gets else would come under "too good an opportunity to miss"

I like the idea of Kaz going to someone like Holloway who will encourage him to express himself and hopefully gain some points against some of our rivals.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thanks Kaz doubt we will see you in blue and white vertical stripes again unless you sign for the massive !!

This is about as good as you got and how I will remember you, thank you again and good luck.

[yt]K30sTcEYeng[/yt]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hughton already said KLL would go out on loan and the switch to QPR was rumoured a week or so ago.
Don't think it's a signal of anything.

Hughton did actually say that he was NOT able to go (at the end of the August window) because we didn't get anyone in to take his place. Perhaps the now-fit March changes that requirement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I forgot I was out with a Pompey fan today, I know, I know, and they are very keen on Hunt.
According to their grapevine the Albion are just waiting for Rosenior to prove himself (tonight)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nonsense. He was on the bench for the last-but-one league match for which he was available (Blackburn).

You conveniently appear to have overlooked the fact that March wasnt ready but is now which greatly reduces Lua Lua chances of getting on the pitch for the first team. Hopefully he will try to impress at QPR to secure a move in the summer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You conveniently appear to have overlooked the fact that March wasnt ready but is now which greatly reduces Lua Lua chances of getting on the pitch for the first team. Hopefully he will try to impress at QPR to secure a move in the summer.

You mean Solly March who came on as sub a month earlier at Bristol City, and was involved for every subsequent game (Villa, Fulham, Cardiff, Leeds) including that one at Blackburn??

Or a different March that wasn't ready??

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Does anyone else think we might regret this, he is way down the pecking order but does offer something very different to our current wingers. If any or all of them stop producing, Lua Lua could have been valuable.

I suppose it depends on who or if we bring in anyone ourselves.

There are four players ahead of him who would all have to hit shit form for him to get a game . i don't think that will happen

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There are four players ahead of him who would all have to hit shit form for him to get a game . i don't think that will happen

Again, nonsense. There are four ahead of him when it comes to STARTING a game. We tend to have ALL four wide players in the match-day 18. He is ONE injury away from a place as an impact sub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here