Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LUA LUA to QPR on loan

That's been the story of Kaz's career though, as soon as he starts to play well, he gets crocked.

Gutted - my young lad loved his backflip celeb last week. Kaz inspired him to join the gym club over in Hove last year and he can now do 2 of the 3 elements of the celebration - the middle bit if the difficult one!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Shame, from some of the reports I've seen he'd started to do quite well

That's been the story of Kaz's career though, as soon as he starts to play well, he gets crocked.

Gutted - my young lad loved his backflip celeb last week. Kaz inspired him to join the gym club over in Hove last year and he can now do 2 of the 3 elements of the celebration - the middle bit if the difficult one!

Kaz scores.

Kaz does fancy back-flips

Kaz's body breaks down.

Repeat.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Chris Hughton has worked with Kaz from a young age when he ran the Newcastle Youth Acadamy. I thought he would leave for a better contract elsewhere but he signed an extension to 2018 under Chris.

I hope and expect him to be with us pre season training, he is a brillinat adition to the squad and a guarented game changer at the end of a game if nothing else. Kaz I hope is prmership bound with us.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Chris Hughton has worked with Kaz from a young age when he ran the Newcastle Youth Acadamy. I thought he would leave for a better contract elsewhere but he signed an extension to 2018 under Chris.

I hope and expect him to be with us pre season training, he is a brillinat adition to the squad and a guarented game changer at the end of a game if nothing else. Kaz I hope is prmership bound with us.

:thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Rather hope we'll be aiming a bit higher than KLL, tbh.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Whos that then. I think he can be one of the best impact subs at premier level. Could leave us free to aim for the 5-6 signings elesewhere, as March and Knockhaert would be our main two starters I would imagine.

I don't know who - that's not my job, so I'm not going to start touting random names. But if our idea of improving the squad for next season features levels of ambition on a par with bringing back KLL from QPR, then I'll be looking forward to the start of the Championship season in August 2018!
We've moved on!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I don't know who - that's not my job, so I'm not going to start touting random names. But if our idea of improving the squad for next season features levels of ambition on a par with bringing back KLL from QPR, then I'll be looking forward to the start of the Championship season in August 2018!
We've moved on!

So are we allowed any championship players - as said I think a fit Kaz is a beifit to our squad he is signed until 2018 so would be an asset in either the Premership or Championship depending on what league we are in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So are we allowed any championship players.
In fairness, the market would suggest probably not.

Yesterday WA said the recruitment team had been scouting players abroad for the last month or so.
They'll have another few weeks to do that for Premier League ready players.

T'is gonna be a fun summer for those of us who enjoy transfer rumours about players who have never played for the Albion before.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He is still under contract to us, so who knows what could happen? I for one would like to see him see out that year with us and if he works hard, he could become a useful impact sub again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here