Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
    Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mrs had Celebrity BB on the other day and Jamie O'hara during a conversation said he was £15k a month at Fulham which made me wonder if Championship wages are over inflated by the press/media.
    Not in this case. I can't reveal my SAUCE but COG is definitely on £500k a year. Which is depressing.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      Not in this case. I can't reveal my SAUCE but COG is definitely on £500k a year. Which is depressing.
      Well I hope Burton are paying most of that I doubt it though maybe half.
      You make me
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      COG would have doubled his wages for the remainder of his contract had we been promoted last season. £1m a year for doing very little! Good job he wont be our player for much longer.....
      COG's Burton still have to play every one of our rivals once more, including Reading on the last day of the season. He could yet justify every penny of a promotion bonus
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      COG's Burton still have to play every one of our rivals once more, including Reading on the last day of the season. He could yet justify every penny of a promotion bonus
      I would LOVE IT if he did that.

0 Not allowed!
      Ooh aah Ooh aah signs Lua Lua. Badoom Tish . I'll get my coat

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Razzoo View Post
      Ooh aah Ooh aah signs Lua Lua. Badoom Tish . I'll get my coat
      And Worzel is quite besotted...

"I know [Kazenga] LuaLua will add to us - our fans are already singing his name, it's wonderful."

Was amazing how excited the QPR fans were about Kazenga. They all sang his name loudly and then you could still hear a smaller group singing it a few minutes later...

The cameo they saw was vintage KLL. Literally a peripheral player. Very nearly had a chance to shine when he flicked a ball towards what would have been a lovely open attacking space to run into... but the defender handballed it. (Does that count towards the minutes and yellow cards thread...?).
      The BHAFC forum is utter shite. They literally talk about everything except their own football club on there.

1 Not allowed!
      Not an easy time to make a debut when the team start sitting back like that.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

Third time lucky for QPR boss - says Brighton loanee

0 Not allowed!
      Seagulls winger claims Ian Holloway wanted him at Crystal Palace and Millwall before he joined in January.

QPR loan signing Kazenga LuaLua has revealed his new boss was third time lucky when he finally got the winger to sign for him.

Twice before, Ian Holloway made a bit for the Brighton winger – twice before he got nowhere.

Finally, he secured the serviced of the exciting player whose sublime chip led to a Newcastle own goal last Wednesday and an unexpected share of the points against the Championship sure-fire bets for promotion.

He was the only consolation from the drab 2-1 defeat to Burton from the previous weekend, and came on right at the death against Blackburn on Saturday.

He said: “He (Holloway) tried to get me at Palace and Millwall, and now I’m finally here.”

“I honestly can’t remember the last time I played 90 minutes.

“When I knew QPR wanted me I spoke to my agent – and I’m glad – the lads here at Rangers have welcomed me and helped me settle in.”

LuaLua deflected any talk of a permanent move with a year left on his Brighton contract at the end of the season.

After all, if he shines at Rangers, and Brighton get into the Premier League, they might want him back.

At the moment, it’s game by game,” he said. “Anything can happen in football. I’m 26 years old, and it’s good for me to play games. That’s what I want to do above all else.”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-boss-12567187

2 Not allowed!
      I hope the Worzel gives Kaz 90mins against Huddersfield on Saturday, he has a job to do for the Albion!
      :guitar:

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
      Seagulls winger claims Ian Holloway wanted him at Crystal Palace and Millwall before he joined in January.

QPR loan signing Kazenga LuaLua has revealed his new boss was third time lucky when he finally got the winger to sign for him.

Twice before, Ian Holloway made a bit for the Brighton winger – twice before he got nowhere.

Finally, he secured the serviced of the exciting player whose sublime chip led to a Newcastle own goal last Wednesday and an unexpected share of the points against the Championship sure-fire bets for promotion.

He was the only consolation from the drab 2-1 defeat to Burton from the previous weekend, and came on right at the death against Blackburn on Saturday.

He said: “He (Holloway) tried to get me at Palace and Millwall, and now I’m finally here.”

“I honestly can’t remember the last time I played 90 minutes.

“When I knew QPR wanted me I spoke to my agent – and I’m glad – the lads here at Rangers have welcomed me and helped me settle in.”

LuaLua deflected any talk of a permanent move with a year left on his Brighton contract at the end of the season.

After all, if he shines at Rangers, and Brighton get into the Premier League, they might want him back.

At the moment, it’s game by game,” he said. “Anything can happen in football. I’m 26 years old, and it’s good for me to play games. That’s what I want to do above all else.”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-boss-12567187
      He ain't coming back, is he?

Thanks for the memories, Kaz