Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LUA LUA to QPR on loan

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
How well would you cope with a press appearance in French?

Pretty well if i'd lived there since I was a child

Edit: Apologies, I was under the impression that he was brought up in an English speaking place. He was in fact brought up in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He made me happy several times. Looking forwards to more of the same.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Good move for us because can't see that KLL has a future here, especially if the dream finally materializes in May. He has been a potentially brilliant player for too many years. Start of last year was probably his best form but it never lasts. Now he is behind four players so if we want to bring other players in then we need to ship some out on loan.

Good move for us and good for him. His 'father in law' will be delighted to.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
he will possibly still be on any bhafc promotion bonus.

I'm pretty certain that he will be, yes.

Quite amusing really, to think that Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu will also be due such payments should IT actually happen. Tony would have a wry smile on his face, writing those cheques out!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm pretty certain that he will be, yes.

Quite amusing really, to think that Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu will also be due such payments should IT actually happen. Tony would have a wry smile on his face, writing those cheques out!

COG would have doubled his wages for the remainder of his contract had we been promoted last season. £1m a year for doing very little! Good job he wont be our player for much longer.....

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
COG would have doubled his wages for the remainder of his contract had we been promoted last season. £1m a year for doing very little! Good job he wont be our player for much longer.....
Mrs had Celebrity BB on the other day and Jamie O'hara during a conversation said he was £15k a month at Fulham which made me wonder if Championship wages are over inflated by the press/media. After tax that don't leave a great deal for being a pro footballer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here