Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LUA LUA to QPR on loan

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
One of my fav players , on his day unplayable even if the defender did know what he was going to do , good luck agent Lulu .

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
KLL Showed the best form of his Brighton career at the start of last season and then got injured and replaced by more consistent players. He needs a good run of playing really to ever fulfil his potential whether with us or someone else, lets hope he gets it at QPR and does us a big favour in the process.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine being a QPR fan and Kaz turns up with his August/Sept '15 form.

They'd be pissing their pants with excitement but in the back of their minds the nagging voice will be saying:-

'Brighton have got 4 wingers better than him, what have we got'? :lolol:

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well look at me, look at me :cool:
Curently in Westfield, waiting with baited breathe outside an exclusive watch shop, waiting for KLL to turn up and spend his hard earnt wages :wrong:

Good luck to him, hope he gets a lot of game time with QPR :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair to Kaz, I would say that is only true on current form. The Kaz that started last season would be ahead of Murphy and Skalak imho.

They arn't going to know that.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Wish him well. Never forget at Withdean, when he left (?)Pompey's right back standing looking around to see where KLL had gone. Also the goal at Ipswich last season. So much promise which never quite came through, injuries not helping.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sky have picked up on this too (well, The Argus has anyway!):

13:10 LUA LUA UPDATE

Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua is joining QPR on loan for the rest of the season, according to The Argus newspaper.
The 26-year-old has fallen down the pecking order at the club and it’s reported the move will be completed early this evening.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This makes no sense unless a signing is IMMINENT.

Why? Do we need cover for our 5th choice winger?

I DO agree that the overall it feels like we've cleared the decks for 1 or 2 new players, but I don't feel it's necessarily IMMINENT.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

I DO agree that the overall it feels like we've cleared the decks for 1 or 2 new players, but I don't feel it's necessarily IMMINENT.

Mainly because, i'm maybe reading too much into this, we seem so organised these days and recently signings have happened or fallen through as a result of players leaving (or not). Not so much that the squad seems weaker, more just the way we seem to be doing things. Of course, Jordan Davies is the new Bale so he might be deemed the like-for-like replacement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The upcoming fixtures would suggest imminent would be nice, esp as the club has needed to make this deal for at least 18 months, and counting.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Do today's features on Bjordal on club website & Argus suggest he's now close to first team squad reckoning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here