Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another REASON to HATE Sammy Lee

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Downward spiral ? Southampton ( premier league ) , England and us ( premier league ) .

Ah bless, the love of NSC gets deeper and deeper for you. Keep building that impressive posts total.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Downward spiral ? Southampton ( premier league ) , England and us ( premier league ) .

He doesn't last long does he?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Odious little poisoned waste of good air, with a punchable boat race.

Should fit in well

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Odious little poisoned waste of good air, with a punchable boat race.

Should fit in well
IMG_0605.PNG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seems a bit harsh on Keith Millen, but I guess we should expect that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is this like one of those Russian Doll things ? Are we going to see a procession of Fat Sams at Palace that get progressively smaller ?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Seems a bit harsh on Keith Millen, but I guess we should expect that.

Why is it harsh? Keith Millen came in with Holloway and survived him, as well as Warnock, Pulis and Pardew. It's very rare that an assistant manager will survive 4 managerial changes. I'm sure he'll have been paid handsomely for his services and he will always be loved at Selhurst for his significant contribution to one of the best periods of history the club has ever had; but if Allardyce wants to bring in his own man then surely he should be allowed to do so?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why is it harsh? Keith Millen came in with Holloway and survived him, as well as Warnock, Pulis and Pardew. It's very rare that an assistant manager will survive 4 managerial changes. I'm sure he'll have been paid handsomely for his services and he will always be loved at Selhurst for his significant contribution to one of the best periods of history the club has ever had; but if Allardyce wants to bring in his own man then surely he should be allowed to do so?

That'll be a first.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I've got nothing against either of them personally, but they've both got faces I just want to slap!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Probably correct there Paddy, Millen has always struck me as an honest straight guy and that wouldn't suit BS, he would need someone as devious as himself. So BS and LS it is, to help you spend the Palace millions, I wonder how much longer you will be amongst the 20 richest clubs in the world. They certainly both did their bit at Bolton's 'finances

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No one here gives a f.uck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here