Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another REASON to HATE Sammy Lee

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No one here gives a f.uck.
This.

Exactly. Why oh why do they come on here and think we give a flying shyt about their poxy club?

Given that most Brighton fans cannot abide the CPFC2010 franchise or whatever name they happen to go by depending upon which adminstration they are currently involved in, or at the least, are indifferent towards them, it baffles me that these knuckledraggers may think we care.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sam-Allardyce-and-Sammy-Lee2.jpg
Sam-Allardyce-and-Sammy-Lee.jpg

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
F*** me, another thread about Palace! Go on our BBS, there's the odd thread laughing about little old Brighton but here, it's almost daily that a Palace thread crops up. And it's always the same old bitter fools that post! Jeez, you're never going to get over that beautiful night back in May '13 are you? Ever.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
F*** me, another thread about Palace! Go on our BBS, there's the odd thread laughing about little old Brighton but here, it's almost daily that a Palace thread crops up. And it's always the same old bitter fools that post! Jeez, you're never going to get over that beautiful night back in May '13 are you? Ever.

2fba3dae3e7c24bf25ed38323ecafe2e.jpg

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

And you're on another teams board and commenting at 01.30 why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Sam-Allardyce-and-Sammy-Lee3copy.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ah diddums, are those nasty Brighton fans being unkind?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
If you really think it is anything to do with the play-off then you clearly know very little about Palace. Maybe ask a grown-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here