Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever been homeless?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
have you looked in a mirror lately?

What an earth are you on about? We disagree on rail strike issues on another thread. Don't show yourself to be petty and thin skinned by dragging it into other threads.
Have a nice day.

Oct 25, 2003
fortunately I've never rough slept- three years working in a homeless day centre taught me to thank my lucky stars for that. I did have a period (around 3 months) without a fixed abode though- a job I was due to start got delayed and I couldn't afford my rent and had to leave. I just about had enough friends who were able to put me up for short stints at a time. The job started and I was able to find somewhere else. Stressful, but in relation to those poor souls sleeping rough night in, night out it's not even in the same ball park

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Strange thread this one. Not sure what the OP is asking really. Homelessness is a completely different scenario in the UK and usually the result of long term problems that end in people loosing their jobs, families and their sanity. I doubt that many, if any NSC regulars have done the hankie on a stick routine around the world with their kids in tow, so empathy is going to be hard find. Odd.

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
Strange thread this one. Not sure what the OP is asking really. Homelessness is a completely different scenario in the UK and usually the result of long term problems that end in people loosing their jobs, families and their sanity. I doubt that many, if any NSC regulars have done the hankie on a stick routine around the world with their kids in tow, so empathy is going to be hard find. Odd.

spot on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here