Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever been homeless?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
....What 'cos he started swearing? - then no one listened....so he swore some more?

My point is people come on here with their "How many countries have you visited?"....."Anyone got advice on what stocks & shares should I buy?"...."What's an ideal number for a dinner party?" type-threads. This is a football forum, not a middle class 'love-in'.

Have you ever looked at some of the thread titles on our board, when compared to our rivals? - how open to ridicule, & suggesting we're 'plastic fans' do you think this leaves us?

I love this club....i'd like to love NSC - but some of the posters on here are just embarassing.

That post is embarrassing.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah had a few spurts homeless and two weeks in the car etc etc....strangely I thoroughly enjoyed these times as it's made me a much better person and much stronger and you appreciate what you've got more.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Yes, I've been homeless - painful memories to be honest.

For years I was based quite happily in a gaff near Hove Park. Then the owner decided to sell it off and I had nowhere to go.

******* Bill Archer.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I met a man in Kathmandu who claimed to have two willies but ....

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I once locked myself out of my penthouse flat whilst going to Waitrose to pick up some smoked salmon and a copy of the Financial Times.

Luckily my butler was in.

Does that count as homeless?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
....What 'cos he started swearing? - then no one listened....so he swore some more?

My point is people come on here with their "How many countries have you visited?"....."Anyone got advice on what stocks & shares should I buy?"...."What's an ideal number for a dinner party?" type-threads. This is a football forum, not a middle class 'love-in'.

Have you ever looked at some of the thread titles on our board, when compared to our rivals? - how open to ridicule, & suggesting we're 'plastic fans' do you think this leaves us?

I love this club....i'd like to love NSC - but some of the posters on here are just embarassing.

Maybe a message board is just not for you?

Sorry, must dash.......the butler has run my bath then it's orft to the Gentleman's club for a few drinkiepoos............on a slightly different note......A friend informed me that some people actually drink tea out of mugs!! ........MUGS!!! what is the world coming to??

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

We are who we are mate, sorry if that embarrasses you. Perhaps you should start following Grimsby (I saw a documentary about the place the other day, I think that might be more what you are after).

Or perhaps we could split the forum into two (we have been talking about subsections for years), one for the craft beer, gormet burger muching, dinner party hosting travelling types and one for the salt of the earth 'proper' football fans who like a pie a pint and a punch up.

Last edited:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
we are who we are mate, sorry if that embarrasses you. Perhaps you should start following grimsby (i saw a documentary about the place the other day, i think that might be more what you are after).

Or perhaps we could split the forum into two (we have been talking about subsections for years), one for the craft beer, gormet burger muching, dinner party hosting travelling types and one for the salt of the earth 'proper' football fans who like a pie a pint and a punch up.

#together

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We are who we are mate, sorry if that embarrasses you. Perhaps you should start following Grimsby (I saw a documentary about the place the other day, I think that might be more what you are after).

I saw that documentary. I particularly enjoyed the elephant bukkake party scene.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If a thread ever proved how middle class this forum is(as if it needed proving), it's this one.

Sorry, i don't find jetting round the world, & then 'cominng unstuck' deserving of sympathy - In a doorway in Western Road, with only a scruffy dog for company, then maybe....

Shame on you :tosser:

Maybe people are not as badly off as first thought, maybe the OP didn't explain himself properly, but what actually is 'wrong' with middle class that makes the use of :tosser: neccessary?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here