Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever been homeless?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Ah - the pitfalls of language ...

What is 'homeless'? Someone living in a hostel begging for drug money on the streets? Someone who is couch surfing or staying with friends? Someone who has nowhere to go for a night? Someone living in a car or a caravan? Someone whose lease has come to an end and hasn't found anywhere else yet?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Shame on you you have no idea **** I'v been ripped off by my a rogue landlord lost my wife and kids through alocholism 2 rehabs and tried to make a fresh start whilst my meds were taken off med at at the airport and my cash card taken at then airport dont judge mofo
In fairness to RedRob I too read the initial responses on this thread as a little bit: "Ya! I was backpacking around the world and Pater hadn't wired me any money. I spent my last shekel on a phone call home but the maid didn't pass on the message! Had to sleep on a bench!"

Obviously that doesn't apply to you and some others.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I once locked myself out of my penthouse flat whilst going to Waitrose to pick up some smoked salmon and a copy of the Financial Times.

Luckily my butler was in.

Does that count as homeless?
What utter nonsense. Why on earth would you be going to a fairly low rent grocer like Waitrose if you have a butler to go for you?

Personally I have salmon that I catch in the Tweed smoked for me by my Ghillie, at a pinch I have salmon delivered by a super little man from H Forman. Only in an absolute emergency would I get anything from Waitrose and I certainly wouldn't go myself.

Toodle Pip.

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
In fairness to RedRob I too read the initial responses on this thread as a little bit: "Ya! I was backpacking around the world and Pater hadn't wired me any money. I spent my last shekel on a phone call home but the maid didn't pass on the message! Had to sleep on a bench!"

Obviously that doesn't apply to you and some others.
God bless you, Sir! - someone who thinks first....before taking to the keyboard to suck up to their clique mates....

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Correct there dear boy, too posh to post

You're bang on there. All of us are either working class, or under class.

Anyways, I've got to go as my bangers and mash is in the micro wave. Plus, I've got to try and sell a nicked car before the old bill gets their hands on it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Anyone?

prod_img-3311493_pringles_co_190g_en.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
God bless you, Sir! - someone who thinks first....before taking to the keyboard to suck up to their clique mates....

To be fair, though, it was still embarrassing, even if this was inadvertent. Anyway, NSC is not about being fair, its about alleviating prematch tension and transfer anxiety by reading off-topic natter and spouting off about it without thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnBtCKRUUV8

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was another one who read it the same way as you.

I didn't comment on it in the same way as you though, because there was a fair chance I'd got it wrong - and what an absolute bellend you now look. Your comments on the middle classes are the most cringeworthy I've ever read, and that includes some of PPF's stuff.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I was another one who read it the same way as you.

I didn't comment on it in the same way as you though, because there was a fair chance I'd got it wrong - and what an absolute bellend you now look. Your comments on the middle classes are the most cringeworthy I've ever read, and that includes some of PPF's stuff.

No offence but doesn't getting offended by such a pathetic comment make you just as much of a bellend?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No offence but doesn't getting offended by such a pathetic comment make you just as much of a bellend?
I don't know, I can't say I'm offended by it. I'm just in disbelief that anyone would think his comment was actually appropriate without knowing the OP's story.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I doubt anyone who is actually middle class would be on a football forum.

And there was me thinking football attracts those from all walks of life!

Honestly, what a bizarre post.

Not sure why the middle class get so much stick TBH. Personally I like a good middle-classer; always good with polite conversation, knows his wine and doesn't do the school run wearing PJs.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not sure why the middle class get so much stick TBH. Personally I like a good middle-classer; always good with polite conversation, knows his wine and doesn't do the school run wearing PJs.

What I like about the middle-classes is how they all seem to have an appreciation for Kit-Kat chocolate bars.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here