Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City v Brighton & Hove Albion U21/23/40s Checkatrade Trophy Tuesday 10th Jan

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can i just remind everyone that we should be boycotting this competition and not going to games.
I'll be going to Wembley for sure if we get there.

I've zero interest in any boycott as it's pretty clear this year's trial is a one off for U23 side entry and it won't be repeated.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I only live 15 minutes or so from the Ricoh but I'm not sure I can be bothered. The ground is soulless enough at the best of times.

As for the team I'd think that Ince gets a game as does Rosenior. Hunt, Maenpaa and Towell played in the last round but all 3 played 90 minutes on Saturday so who knows. Up front we look light. Given Manu (I think) and Harper have gone and Lua Lua must be banned I'm assuming James Tilley plays.

I'm going for an old school score of ''Brighton 0''

Ditto- even though it's only a tenner I can't be arsed to go either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will the station at the ground which is usefully shut on matchdays be open for this one ? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can understand using Ince to make up the numbers but I would be more intent on getting some one to take him either on loan or signing him permanent.
Maybe some scouts will watch him tonight.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'd predict something like:

Ankergren
Rosenior - Hall - Dallison - Adekugbe
Ince
Bjordal - Towell - Hutchinson - Starkey
Ward

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd predict something like:

Ankergren
Rosenior - Hall - Dallison - Adekugbe
Ince
Bjordal - Towell - Hutchinson - Starkey
Ward

I've noted tweets from both Molumby and Tighe, about looking forward to this game tonight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe Coventry as he would possibly be a success there and at that level.

You think that a young midfielder who has played 75 games in the Championship, and was a starter in a side that finished sixth in this league, would 'possibly be a success' at the arse end of League One?

I appreciate that all fans have their favourite players, and some they rate less highly, but I've never understood why the more bitter in the fanbase seem to revel in slating OUR players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here