Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City v Brighton & Hove Albion U21/23/40s Checkatrade Trophy Tuesday 10th Jan

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
As I was one of the 60 Brighton attendees thought some might like an assessment.
Sanchez- 8 MOM really outstanding. Made four saves that were top draw. Can only mark him down on some wayward distribution.
Rosenior- 4 Watched him carefully so noted how he limped through his 45 minutes. I found that worrying-too early a comeback?
Hall- 6 Good positioning read the situations well, got stuck in.
Barclay- 5 Steady but pushed off the ball too easily.
Cox-5 Ran around tried to support but out thought and out muscled too often but liked his terrier like chasing.
Hutchinson- 5 Quiet game from him. Normally a standout performer.
Tilley-6 Quick and caused Coventry some problems but played out of position I thought.
Ince- 6 Held midfield together the best he could but looked like him v Coventry in there.
, Molumby - 5 Light weight in the challenge (don't blame him some tough tackles out there) but can pass really well.
, Bjordal - 6 Early threat but they doubled up on him and that was that.
Tighe- 5 Played on his own upfront a thankless task. Ran and worked hard but little came his way.
Subs White-7 Replaced Rosenior and looked really solid and composed but did not play as a fullback more an extra centre back.
Ward- 7 was a real threat , why was he not a starter?
Mandroiu-not on long enough
Overall it was men against boys. Full credit though to the boys for making it so hard for Coventry. Shame we did not line up with the strength we put out at Wimbledon in the previous round. That would have shut up those moronic Coventry fans shouting out, ' You're f*****g sh*t' at our boys.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
As I was one of the 60 Brighton attendees thought some might like an assessment.
Sanchez- 8 MOM really outstanding. Made four saves that were top draw. Can only mark him down on some wayward distribution.
Rosenior- 4 Watched him carefully so noted how he limped through his 45 minutes. I found that worrying-too early a comeback?
Hall- 6 Good positioning read the situations well, got stuck in.
Barclay- 5 Steady but pushed off the ball too easily.
Cox-5 Ran around tried to support but out thought and out muscled too often but liked his terrier like chasing.
Hutchinson- 5 Quiet game from him. Normally a standout performer.
Tilley-6 Quick and caused Coventry some problems but played out of position I thought.
Ince- 6 Held midfield together the best he could but looked like him v Coventry in there.
, Molumby - 5 Light weight in the challenge (don't blame him some tough tackles out there) but can pass really well.
, Bjordal - 6 Early threat but they doubled up on him and that was that.
Tighe- 5 Played on his own upfront a thankless task. Ran and worked hard but little came his way.
Subs White-7 Replaced Rosenior and looked really solid and composed but did not play as a fullback more an extra centre back.
Ward- 7 was a real threat , why was he not a starter?
Mandroiu-not on long enough
Overall it was men against boys. Full credit though to the boys for making it so hard for Coventry. Shame we did not line up with the strength we put out at Wimbledon in the previous round. That would have shut up those moronic Coventry fans shouting out, ' You're f*****g sh*t' at our boys.
That is rich from fans of a once-proud club now scratching around at the arse end of the 3rd division.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here