Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City v Brighton & Hove Albion U21/23/40s Checkatrade Trophy Tuesday 10th Jan

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Looks like that 18 year old new signing from Wrexham; Jordan Davies is on the bench.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ask the FA or the EFL - they own the rights and decide who can broadcast what and where.
I wasn't blaming the BBC. Genuinely interested if you had any insight. Presumably there is some negotiation/agreement between the the football authorities and broadcasters.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I wasn't blaming the BBC. Genuinely interested if you had any insight. Presumably there is some negotiation/agreement between the the football authorities and broadcasters.

Only insofar as the Football League have prioritised selling subscriptions to Seagulls Player etc etc. so restrict the BBC rights.
BBC have chunked up their progs this season so make , for example the post match phone in / interview/highlights programmes available but they haven't ever had these live match commentary rights to my knowledge.
If a commentary is on 5 Live or 5 Live sports extra then its available in the UK online. this sometimes means the odd Albion games. (usually the ones on Sky)
But if all BBC commentaries were available online then i doubt subs for the Players would have much appeal.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Manu, LuaLua, Towell, Maenpaa and Ince started the last game I thought?

I think Elvis (23) squeezed in as a u23, Maenpaa was the keeper and KLL (26), Towell (25) and Ince (24) were the 3 over age players allowed..

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Jodi Jones (who was on our radar before he moved to Coventry) starts, and Sussex-born Marcus Tudgay is on the bench:-

[TWEET]818892401670574080[/TWEET]

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
[TWEET]818888753192255488[/TWEET]

[TWEET]818888838303117313[/TWEET]

Is Barclay ahead of White & Cadman now in pecking order? Thought one of those would have started as already got League Cup experience.
Could be a tough night for the back 5.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here