Do season tickets include cup games?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No

1901 do though

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Strange reaction. Chap was just asking a not particularty ridiculous question. No need to jump down his throat yet.

And looking at his posting history, which is hardly prolific, there is no way he is a Palace troll. Seems that some don't like recently joined members of NSC...or new fans. Sad really. Some new fans are not old enough to have been going for long.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The timing is a little ridiculous though 25 hours and 15 minutes after our last cup game finished!

I guess so. But like many others he may have just not fancied watching or back ups against MK Dons whether it was free or not. If we draw United at home it may be a different thought process!

I guess so. But like many others he may have just not fancied watching or back ups against MK Dons whether it was free or not. If we draw United at home it may be a different thought process!

True, and with hindsite it's possible OP was not asking if it included a ticket free of charge.

In which case the answer is of course. As a STH you will get a period of time to either secure your own seat or a seat in another part of the ground before they go on sale on non STH.

So, yes as a STH, you are guaranteed a FA ticket for a home draw. You just have to pay for it

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not sure why its such an odd thing to ask.

You ised to get the first home cup game of the season included.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think palace trolls would have much hope getting at this sort of thing. 11k (albeit minus a few 1901 no shows) isn't far off the 11,900 home fans they managed for their first home game against us in donkeys years in 11-12 season (actual attendance not pretendance).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here