Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Boys sign for Albion

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Carl Wilson-Denis !?.. We can't go far wrong with a Beach Boy in the team... talk about naming kids after pop stars - he has been named after half the band!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True, except they're both dead:(

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
"god only knows" why we have him on trial!
i ve also heard "he gets around" football clubs!

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
"Wouldn't It be Nice" If he turned out to be a good buy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Carl, Carl Carl..Wilson-Denis.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apparently he can be a Hero And Villain

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The signing gives me GOOD VIBRATIONS personally. We've been waiting ALL SUMMER LONG for a signing - besides he wanted to BREAK AWAY from his roots to come to England anyway. He did it before with Kingstonian's, but now he wants to DO IT AGAIN. apparently he arrived on a LITTLE HONDA at 409. GOD ONLY KNOWS why he chose us, but HEROES AND VILLAINS are only discovered when clubs take a chance on them. I hope he SURFS (serves) UP a decent goal ratio for us. He said in an interview to the Argus, "WHEN I GROW UP TO BE A MAN, as I'm only 20, I want to be playing with Brighton in the Premiership.. WOULDN'T IT BE NICE to have done that ?"...

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
From Kingstonian to Ireland to Brighton, if he was on this board now he might say....."ROUND ROUND GET AROUND, I GET AROUND...."

Apologies!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He must have something about him or why would Coppell bother bringing him on trial? I wish, however, that the club would keep quiet until they have actually signed someone. The last thing we should be doing is to advertise our interest in a player and say that he will get a run out in our first friendly match. Supposing he has a great game and some other side signs him from under our nose? By no means an impossible scenario.

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here