Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Pubs

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Only came up with Toy Soldier and can't remember where I ended up last year as it was quite a forgettable experience apart from Tom Finney fountain. Any other ideas for a pre match pint anyone?

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Moorbrook . Best pub in Preston: 15 minute walk from the ground

This plus The Unicorn next door both decent pubs and on a 'sort-of' route from the station to the ground (going thru UCL territory). The Old Vic just opposite the station on Fishergate and the Old Black Bull on Friargate would make nice stop-offs too

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I know you said you only wanted a pint but if you were looking for more you could do a boooozy little crawl between the uni and the city along Friargate, starting at The Ship or The Adelphi and proceeding to Roper Hall, The Black Bull and The Black Horse. For all its soul-destroying air PNEland is good for decent pubs with pool tables, football and cheap food. That's probably what I'd do but I'd just spend the whole time asking for Wi-Fi codes and reading NSC. Area around the ground ain't good pubs-wise. There used to be a hilariously chavvy bar at the entrance to Deepdale

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here