Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The only person being played is you. You are a total imbecile. Said with the utmost respect of course.

Yet you can't say how? Rather than abuse I would like you to explain... The truth hurts as they say!

My work here is done! Have fun with your lives ;)

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I think you missed the point a little as to why I related the two things. Communism was a tool for Western governments (mostly America) to drive patriotism and fear and allow them to indoctrinate the general population, making them easier to influence and justify things like huge military budgets and wars around the world. The wars and funding of foreign regime's against left wing opposition enabled America to have a say in the politics of many overseas nations for their own benefits and also prop up the military and arms manufacturing industry which is one of the corner stones of a prosperous America.

America were never really scared of communism spreading to America after the first Red Scare, they just saw it as a fantastic way to push their own agenda.

Now communism has mostly disappeared and people don't fear it, the Western governments needed another idea to 'unite against', and so the WMDs in Iraq were invented and we initiated a war which we knew would de-stabilise a region and could be used for many decades to come to continue the justification of the things mentioned above.
This is the most tenuous and flimsy piece of narrative I have ever seen or read...... who invested communism??.... I am literally chuckling into my glass of Butcombe bitter.... you need to move into the real world of grownups, the student union bar shouldn't be regarded as the font of all knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well lets break it down.. Can you hand on heart dismiss that the west/Israel are behind ISIS for their own agenda?

i can, since ISIL havent suited any western agenda, unless it was to look really indecisive, lacking in unity, and allow Russia a platform on the world stage. if you said the FSB where behind ISIL, i'd listen.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
~

Don't you dare put me in the same bracket as you. I don't read shit and then spout it here willy nilly. Sorry is thats a foreign concept to a little sheeple like you!
I don't include you in my bracket... I have the ability to avail myself of independent thought.... you my good man are stuck with your 'Corbynesque' conspiracy bibles... you carry on sir.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I don't include you in my bracket... I have the ability to avail myself of independent thought.... you my good man are stuck with your 'Corbynesque' conspiracy bibles... you carry on sir.

Heh! Thanks.. I think...

Peace!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Other post seems to have vanished...

Its part of a neo nazi conspiracy about a greater Israel, based on the idea that Israel exstends to the Euphrates acording to a hebrew sect and is a nation without defined borders.

planned.gif

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Watch Adam Curtis's Bitterlake to get a better indication of the role of western politics in the radicalisation of Islam.

This. Although the OP is bizarre, conspiracy-theory nonsense. Which is by no means to say that the arms industry and Israel aren't deeply problematic.
There has been a rise of Islamic assertion and militancy which stretches back to 1979, which is a key year (something that Curtis is attuned to), with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and the Sunni-based response to it, and the Iranian revolution's Shia theocracy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
And [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] got w@nked off by Rosa which was a name he gave his own right hand for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I gave my right hand the name Edward. My left hand goes by the name of Andy. Rosa is a muy sexy Spanish lady who you have not stopped mentioning since 2011. If you want, I can give you her webcam address and I'll lend you Edward and Andy for good measure?

PS she's usually undressing at about 7pm. Do you want me to bring some beers and lubricant?

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
utter nonsense spread by americans who find ghosts everywhere, Elvis is alive, they never got to the moon and of course the US gov demolished the twin towers on purpose-----yawn
Thank God for free speech !?

Damn right he is ! we saw him in the Assembly Hall Worthing last night and he was awesome ! cracking version of The Wonder of You.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Actually, I gave my right hand the name Edward. My left hand goes by the name of Andy. Rosa is a muy sexy Spanish lady who you have not stopped mentioning since 2011. If you want, I can give you her webcam address and I'll lend you Edward and Andy for good measure?

PS she's usually undressing at about 7pm

No, Rosa is the sock puppet you used to justify your ridiculous conspiracy theories about the moon landings when you were called Falmer. You got caught because you were too stupid to mask the IP addresses. In fact you just had two logins on the same pc. You tried the same thing when you were called The Truth on a thread about vaccinations. Don't make me bounce them.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
It's well documented the U.S trained Al Qaeda... Why do you have such a hard time believing they formed/funded ISIS?
Now your clutching at straws, they were trained and equipped to fight the Russians in Afganistan - surely your extensive research dug that up ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think you missed the point a little as to why I related the two things. Communism was a tool for Western governments (mostly America) to drive patriotism and fear and allow them to indoctrinate the general population, making them easier to influence and justify things like huge military budgets and wars around the world. The wars and funding of foreign regime's against left wing opposition enabled America to have a say in the politics of many overseas nations for their own benefits and also prop up the military and arms manufacturing industry which is one of the corner stones of a prosperous America.

America were never really scared of communism spreading to America after the first Red Scare, they just saw it as a fantastic way to push their own agenda.

Now communism has mostly disappeared and people don't fear it, the Western governments needed another idea to 'unite against', and so the WMDs in Iraq were invented and we initiated a war which we knew would de-stabilise a region and could be used for many decades to come to continue the justification of the things mentioned above.

Ref, Putin, V. :facepalm:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No, Rosa is the sock puppet you used to justify your ridiculous conspiracy theories about the moon landings when you were called Falmer. You got caught because you were too stupid to mask the IP addresses. In fact you just had two logins on the same pc. You tried the same thing when you were called The Truth on a thread about vaccinations. Don't make me bounce them.

What hand would you prefer, Andy or Edward? Also, the lub I've got is a bit sticky, would you mind if I used cooking oil as a substitute as I don't get paid until tomorrow?

PM your address so Andy and Edward know where to roll. We're in for a night!

PS we can bounce all night baby x

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What hand would you prefer, Andy or Edward? Also, the lub I've got is a bit sticky, would you mind if I used cooking oil as a substitute as I don't get paid until tomorrow?

PM your address so Andy and Edward know where to roll. We're in for a night!

PS we can bounce all night baby x

It's a novel defence tactic I'll grant you. "I can't defend that so I'm just going to be a bit creepy".

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's a novel defence tactic I'll grant you. "I can't defend that so I'm just going to be a bit creepy".

And [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] got w@nked off by Rosa which was a name he gave his own right hand for a while

You can be creepy all night long baby. I like it when you talk dirty. That first post about me masturbating wasn't just hint, it was call.
I know your game cheeky. Anyways, I'll be over soon. I just need to get the cooking oil.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here