Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unlikely. But not impossible. I think it would be credible to say they are a consequence of American foreign policy, but not an intentional one.
    I have heard that the first use of the phrase "conspiracy theorist" was by the CIA, in use to discredit conspiracy theorists, but this may just be a conspiracy theory.
    There are more red herrings and mis-information than truth on the internet these days, but I truly believe ISIS is a western/Israel creation..

The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundel_Seagull View Post
    How do you know what I believe? It would be very foolish of you to write off the possibility given the American/CIA history...

That isn't tin foil hat level, look at what the yanks did when they dropped radios tuned in to bogus radio stations during the Vietnam war. I trust my own instinct over main stream media!
    I wouldn't trust my instinct at all. I would prefer to trust someone who knows rather more about the topic than me, and doesn't necessarily pander to my own inbuilt prejudices.

I now have to go and cut my toenails because the voices are telling me to do it
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
    I wouldn't trust my instinct at all. I would prefer to trust someone who knows rather more about the topic than me, and doesn't necessarily pander to my own inbuilt prejudices.

I now have to go and cut my toenails because the voices are telling me to do it
    I have no bias or voices telling me. I just know when something doesn't sit right and after extensive research across multiple sources I am convinced we are being played!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeerMan View Post
    I think you missed the point a little as to why I related the two things. Communism was a tool for Western governments (mostly America) to drive patriotism and fear and allow them to indoctrinate the general population, making them easier to influence and justify things like huge military budgets and wars around the world.
    So you don't think the west were genuinely concerned about the rise of Communism, it was just a tool? And you don't think they thought it was a good idea to spend on the military following the two world wars, and what Russia did after the second world war?

Now communism has mostly disappeared and people don't fear it, the Western governments needed another idea to 'unite against', and so the WMDs in Iraq were invented and we initiated a war which we knew would de-stabilise a region and could be used for many decades to come to continue the justification of the things mentioned above.
    That's tin hat stuff right there.

I'm no fan of some things the west do, particularly the US's occupation of the Marshall Islands, and the treatment of their citizens. I don't trust the CIA either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to jump to the wild conclusion that the US created ISIS.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
    So you don't think the west were genuinely concerned about the rise of Communism, it was just a tool? And you don't think they thought it was a good idea to spend on the military following the two world wars, and what Russia did after the second world war?

I'm no fan of some things the west do, particularly the US's occupation of the Marshall Islands, and the treatment of their citizens. I don't trust the CIA either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to jump to the wild conclusion that the US created ISIS.
    It's well documented the U.S trained Al Qaeda... Why do you have such a hard time believing they formed/funded ISIS?

Deplorable

0 Not allowed!
    IS is the 6th Caliphate(there can be only 12), the other 5 existeds without the USA and Israel.

Its part of a neo-nazi conspiracy theory loosly based on some hebrew sects view that Israel extends to the Euphrates river in Iraq.

Also based on the half truth that israel does not have any borders. Ignores the lack of resources and people needed to make this ludicrious sceme work.

Kek is the one true god though.

A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
    Can you go and let it bug you a bit more? Do some more research, instead of rushing to a football forum to foist it all on us. Some of us are quite capable of thinking for ourselves too.
    dont ask to do research, that will just lead to more youtube videos and visiting related websites that perpetuate the conspiracy. anyone not believing just hasnt looked hard enough, or a sheeple, willing to accept anything they're told. no critical analysis of the source or credibilty of the claims will be made, like the simple fact nothing positive for the west has come from the presence of ISIL.
    Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundel_Seagull View Post
    Wrong... I have thought this for a long time and it's been bugging me. I just used the YouTube vid as an illustration...
    I've watched as much of that video as I can (over 5 minutes!). In my independent opinion, the video is very poor and doesn't give any real reason to for me to think that that ISIS was created by the west.

If you really want a deep convo then give me a PM.. I'm not some conspiracy sheep who watches a vid on youtube and rushes to a forum to post about it.
    If you think you have some interesting evidence, post it here. I imagine most people here are capable of looking at evidence and thinking for themselves whether or not it's real.

Together (sometimes) Thunder Bolt's Avatar

1 Not allowed!

What on earth did the world population do before America became a nation? Who did they blame all the wars on then?
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!

0 Not allowed!
    I've watched as much of that video as I can (over 5 minutes!). In my independent opinion, the video is very poor and doesn't give any real reason to for me to think that that ISIS was created by the west.

If you think you have some interesting evidence, post it here. I imagine most people here are capable of looking at evidence and thinking for themselves whether or not it's real.
    Well lets break it down.. Can you hand on heart dismiss that the west/Israel are behind ISIS for their own agenda?