Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see... mass beheading.... killing of innocent civilians wherever they go... that's all bulls hit then?.... with this modern move for accountability, even retrospective accountability, do you seriously think any political or military leadership would put its name to something so heinous.... do you?....

IS is simply a barbarous attempt to rewrite history, initiated by a small group of zealous individuals who were seeking personal status and adulation, and personal wealth too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The CIA have previous for funding terrorist attacks in Western Europe as well as murder and torture in other parts of the world .

Why would you think that that they couldn't possibly be involved in the middle east ?

3 Not allowed!
    utter nonsense spread by americans who find ghosts everywhere, Elvis is alive, they never got to the moon and of course the US gov demolished the twin towers on purpose-----yawn
    Thank God for free speech !?
    ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE - JUST KEEP TAKING THE MEDICINE:

The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundel_Seagull View Post
    I have been suspicious for a good few years now, but I am getting more and more convinced we are being totally conned by the whole ISIS thing...

I expect to get shot down for this post but would like to hear what others think
    Complete cobblers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_48767255_2658469.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	80949

Almost as ludicrous as "The Truth's" ridiculous claims on here about Illuminati and tin foil hats.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voroshilov View Post
    Love a bit of satire.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The red pepper kid View Post
    utter nonsense spread by americans who find ghosts everywhere, Elvis is alive, they never got to the moon and of course the US gov demolished the twin towers on purpose-----yawn
    Thank God for free speech !?
    You clearly don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes...

5 Not allowed!
    It all adds up in my opinion. Getting Israel empowered whilst everyone distracted by this ISIS bullshit.

Here's what they think...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ke-down-uk-mps
    The Guardian is well known for having a few iffy journalists who like to make excuses for terrorism, ie if only America, Britain, Israel etc hadn't antagonised them, there would not be extremist Islam. All bullshit of course.

Next you will believe Brittany Spears is a secret agent! No offense, but please don't be so stupid.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeerMan View Post
    First it was communism, then it was radical Islam. The arms industry is a global juggernaut and needs a reason to continue steaming forward with production.
    Right, so communism wasn't real then? And communism never did anything wrong?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Live by the sea View Post
    The Guardian is well known for having a few iffy journalists who like to make excuses for terrorism, ie if only America, Britain, Israel etc hadn't antagonised them, there would not be extremist Islam. All bullshit of course.

Next you will belief Brittany Spears is a secret agent! No offense, but don't be so stupid.
    I'm not being stupid, prove me wrong and I will admit my stupidity... It's you that's the sucker in my eyes!

You believe everything thats put infront of you and incapable of critical thinking by yourself...

Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
    Right, so communism wasn't real then? And communism never did anything wrong?
    Communism did many things right. It discovered the best ever system to kill its own citizens en masse and get away with it.
    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

1 Not allowed!
    I'm not being stupid, prove me wrong and I will admit my stupidity... It's you that's the sucker in my eyes!

You believe everything thats put infront of you and incapable of critical thinking by yourself...
    Says a credulous somebody who seems to believe every bonkers conspiracy theory going, just because somebody put a video in the internet that actually proves nothing.

Have you ever tried to prove a negative - it isn't as easy as you seem to think.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."