Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's like Cheater - Fraud all over again. 2001.................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Only you really know. Don't blame it on a non-existent diety! You are the only one responsible for reading the thread. As I'm sure if you do believe in God, you also believe in that the diety gave you free will. Face it!

Whether or not you believe in one, the word is Deity..... as from the latin, Deus = God.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
He's one of our own and therefor should be tolerated and cherished rather than mocked and disrespected .

Still haven't the foggiest what this thread is about though .

D

Deleted User X18H

I think INTELLIGANT people like me and TIMMY are often misunderstood. Our GENIUS is often THREATENING to DIM people

Me and Ernie grew up on the same RODE.

It must be something in the Walter.

Ernie got Dick Tights measure and always said we needed a TRIED and tested Englishman at the helm.

D

Deleted User X18H

He's one of our own and therefor should be tolerated and cherished rather than mocked and disrespected .

Still haven't the foggiest what this thread is about though .

It's about nostalgia.

To a previous time when Albion were closing in on a League title.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
It's about nostalgia.

To a previous time when Albion were closing in on a League title.

I guess then that you are ITK of a Newcastle United issue that is not yet public knowledge but is of a similar nature to the Chesterfield shenanigans that resulted in their points deduction in 2001 . :wink:

If so look forward to the story breaking into the msm .

D

Deleted User X18H

I guess then that you are ITK of a Newcastle United issue that is not yet public knowledge but is of a similar nature to the Chesterfield shenanigans that resulted in their points deduction in 2001 . :wink:

If so look forward to the story breaking into the msm .

FCOL I'll spell it out. Jeez.

In 2000/2001 Albion for a large part of the season were neck and neck for the title with Chesterfield.

Albion's home game with Chesterfield was postponed until much later in the season.

This season Albion (at the moment) are neck and neck with Newcastle for the title.

Albion's home match with Newcastle looks like being postponed until later in the season.

Cheater-fraud is what us Albion fans, who were Albion fans prior to Falmer being invented called Chesterfield in relation to an unrelated (for the purposes of this thread) incident that took place around that time. And I still do even though we haven't played them since January 2007.

Yoda

English & European
FCOL I'll spell it out. Jeez.

In 2000/2001 Albion for a large part of the season were neck and neck for the title with Chesterfield.

Albion's home game with Chesterfield was postponed until much later in the season.

This season Albion (at the moment) are neck and neck with Newcastle for the title.

Albion's home match with Newcastle looks like being postponed until later in the season.

Cheater-fraud is what us Albion fans, who were Albion fans prior to Falmer being invented called Chesterfield in relation to an unrelated (for the purposes of this thread) incident that took place around that time. And I still do even though we haven't played them since January 2007.

The only BIG difference is we don't appear to have as many games in hand on Newcastle than we did on Chesterfield (wasn't the gap something like 12 points with 5 in hand), and we are currently AHEAD of Newcastle.

Also, by the time the game had come about, Chesterfield already had their points deduction put in place so were officially Champions anyway. The game only really meant something as our win put the points deduction to bed as we would've won the league that night anyway.

I'd rather compare it to the follow season against Reading.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here