Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: What? No thread on the MK keeper falling over a lot ??

  1. #11

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowfold Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if that's how you feel, why on earth do you post on NSC?

    I enjoy the interesting company
    Deputy Head of HR, Orel Butchers plc


    "I read a book a week, so it'd take more than a question like that to catch me out"

  2. #12
    Loving The Alien Beach Hut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Living In a Box
    Posts
    62,757

    0 Not allowed!
    Top bombing from local jouro of the decade
    I surrender all control
    To the desire that consumes me whole
    Leads me by the hand to infinity
    Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !

  3. #13

    0 Not allowed!
    But to get back to the point - yes, he did fall over an awful lot, no matter how many times he glared at his boots. It think he was doing it on purpose in the end, enjoying the attention and all that. Something cheery to look back on for at least one MK player..

  4. #14
    Members
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    A nice bit of South London
    Posts
    2,398

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by carteater View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is everyone so horrible to you?
    I wonder that...
    Has he / or she done something?

  5. #15
    Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
    Posts
    22,033

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWade4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder that...
    Has he / or she done something?
    He?

    Cheeky sod.
    I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

    !!

  6. #16
    Members
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    A nice bit of South London
    Posts
    2,398

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He?

    Cheeky sod.
    I literally have no idea who you are... I don't think we've met - therefore you could be male or female, I wouldn't know.

    Regardless, why is everyone so rude, mean and aggressive towards you in your opinion?

  7. #17
    Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
    Posts
    22,033

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWade4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I literally have no idea who you are... I don't think we've met - therefore you could be male or female, I wouldn't know.

    Regardless, why is everyone so rude, mean and aggressive towards you in your opinion?
    No idea.

    I hadn't noticed they were to be honest.
    I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

    !!

  8. #18
    Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SHOREHAM BY SEA
    Posts
    20,367

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No idea.

    I hadn't noticed they were to be honest.

  9. #19

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He did at least three times when making clearances
    More like a dozen times

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •