Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What? No thread on the MK keeper falling over a lot ??

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

He did at least three times when making clearances

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Write a story on it Timmy, would be front-page news across the nation within hours, the world needs to read about the things that truly MATTER

D

Deleted User X18H

Write a story on it Timmy, would be front-page news across the nation within hours, the world needs to read about the things that truly MATTER

Lindfield23 obviously this is a second account

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well if that's how you feel, why on earth do you post on NSC? This site exists primarily for people to read about things that could not matter less! :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing from local jouro of the decade

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
But to get back to the point - yes, he did fall over an awful lot, no matter how many times he glared at his boots. It think he was doing it on purpose in the end, enjoying the attention and all that. Something cheery to look back on for at least one MK player..

D

Deleted User X18H

I literally have no idea who you are... I don't think we've met - therefore you could be male or female, I wouldn't know.

Regardless, why is everyone so rude, mean and aggressive towards you in your opinion?

No idea.

I hadn't noticed they were to be honest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here