Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk dons fans

2 Not allowed!
    This thread puts in my mind the Eastenders cliche of "Leave it, they're not worth it".

The 5.40 they got from me yesterday (45% of the 12 ticket price) is the first money they've ever received from me and is more than I'd like to give them, but they're not going to wind me up with a 'your support' chant. They've got to sing something and given that we were going through the motions yesterday that was an obvious one for them to come out with.

We're in the draw on Monday and our players had a fairly decent run out. Nothing else matters.
    Every time Sarah Palin tweets another kitten dies.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LowKarate View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This thread puts in my mind the Eastenders cliche of "Leave it, they're not worth it".

The 5.40 they got from me yesterday (45% of the 12 ticket price) is the first money they've ever received from me and is more than I'd like to give them, but they're not going to wind me up with a 'your support' chant. They've got to sing something and given that we were going through the motions yesterday that was an obvious one for them to come out with.

We're in the draw on Monday and our players had a fairly decent run out. Nothing else matters.
      They won't get 5.40 as VAT and stadium expenses will be deducted first from the 12 before the split.
      Out of contract June 2017 : Stockdale, Maenpaa, Ankers, Bruno, Bong, Stephens, Sidwell, O'Grady

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
      So they brought 700 for their cup final. About 50 of them sang. Sporadically.

So they pipe up with "your support is ****ing shit". Erm, didn't we take 7,000 to the reverse fixture last season?

Then, with the game effectively over, a few home fans make for the exit (along with a good few MK) and they give it "loyal supporters". Erm, who exactly did you support before the franchise? Many of our fans that were there today we're travelling 75 miles to home games 14 years ago, before your tinpot, despisable outfit was even created.

Wankers
      I still am travelling that for a home game!

Had to take my Dad back to Polegate after the game which meant a 214 mile round trip. They were a bit crap yesterday, I spent much of the second half explaining to my son about how we have nothing against the fans but the club are one of the worst things to happen to football in my life time.
      -- he shot, he scored, his mental age is 4...--

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      They won't get 5.40 as VAT and stadium expenses will be deducted first from the 12 before the split.
      Even better! The less they get from me, the happier I feel.
      Every time Sarah Palin tweets another kitten dies.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      They are nothing whatsoever to do with the Dons and just used it as a way to get a league team in Milton Keynes. During the summer prior to the start of their campaign in Div 2 next season they should drop the Dons from their name and become just Milton Keynes and add United.Athletic or whatever if they wish.i. As a team yesterday they were very poor but we can only beat what is in front of us.
      Last edited by BensGrandad; 08-01-2017 at 11:59.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      They are nothing whatsoever to do with the Dons and just used it as a way to get a league team in Milton Keynes. During the summer prior to the start of their campaign in Div 2 next season they should drop the Dons from their name and become just Milton Keynes and add United.Athletic or whatever if they wish.i. As a team yesterday they were very poor but we can only beat what is in front of us.
      Good post and I would have thought rebranding as Milton Keynes United would enable them to put the past behind them and move forward without a hybrid identity. AFC Wimbledon have now caught them up, time for them to break the link totally
      Out of contract June 2017 : Stockdale, Maenpaa, Ankers, Bruno, Bong, Stephens, Sidwell, O'Grady
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by albionite View Post
      Simply unable to put context to that game yesterday.... 30k+ for QPR... 7k to Fulham..... so it follows that a drab fixture against a drab opponents in the drab aftermath of Chrimbo and New Year wouldnt require brain surgeon to work out it was going to be low key....job done, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Our stadium has less atmosphere than theirs....**** me... I have heard it all now!

0 Not allowed!
      Quite funny someone has spent the time cropping all those quotes.

A lot of them quite harsh but they have to be fairly used to it by now considering their history. Best to keep a low profile and let time do it's thing but nope, they seem quite comfortable and validated in having a pop at other clubs.

'A deplorable club like Fulham' .. I mean really…