Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mk dons fans

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So they brought 700 for their cup final. About 50 of them sang. Sporadically.

So they pipe up with "your support is ****ing shit". Erm, didn't we take 7,000 to the reverse fixture last season?

Then, with the game effectively over, a few home fans make for the exit (along with a good few MK) and they give it "loyal supporters". Erm, who exactly did you support before the franchise? Many of our fans that were there today we're travelling 75 miles to home games 14 years ago, before your tinpot, despisable outfit was even created.

Wankers

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Who saw the bloke in the red jacket at the front? turning round trying to get them singing... Give him a megaphone and he can join the 'Holmesdale Pathetics'

Bit harsh. No different to what I've seem our travelling support sing or that of other teams.

I think 700 is darn good effort, especially considering how tricky our club made it with transport options and with further consideration to the fact busses were replacing trains on the London services.

Our league attendance last term was amazing, but it's comparing chalk and cheese. Had this fixture been at stadium MK, I'm not so sure we would have taken as many as MK bought down here.

I'm not an apologist for the MK franchise, but their fans made a good effort and many of them probably are barely away of the events a generation ago that led to their club.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Who saw the bloke in the red jacket at the front? turning round trying to get them singing... Give him a megaphone and he can join the 'Holmesdale Pathetics'

Tall guy? With a beard? Maroon jacket? Pushed his way to the front of the train queue. Tried to wind up some Brighton fans. Then started kicking off at Brighton Station.

Think it's a big day out for him. Last seen heading for town with his sad MK Dons mates, just to warn you.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Tall guy? With a beard? Maroon jacket? Pushed his way to the front of the train queue. Tried to wind up some Brighton fans. Then started kicking off at Brighton Station.

Think it's a big day out for him. Last seen heading for town with his sad MK Dons mates, just to warn you.

What a ****ing dick...Shame someone didn't stick one on him....

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Our support was probably f******g shite today as the North stand wasn't open due to club saving cash
End of
Like I said in the Mk dons tickets thread that's why I didn't go to today's game, I go to football not just to watch the football but to experience an atmos created by a home end Kop, which the club decided not to open for this fixture

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Our support was probably f******g shite today as the North stand wasn't open due to club saving cash
End of
Like I said in the Mk dons tickets thread that's why I didn't go to today's game, I go to football not just to watch the football but to experience an atmos created by a home end Kop, which the club decided not to open for this fixture

bloody JCL's

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So they brought 700 for their cup final. About 50 of them sang. Sporadically.

So they pipe up with "your support is ****ing shit". Erm, didn't we take 7,000 to the reverse fixture last season?

Then, with the game effectively over, a few home fans make for the exit (along with a good few MK) and they give it "loyal supporters". Erm, who exactly did you support before the franchise? Many of our fans that were there today we're travelling 75 miles to home games 14 years ago, before your tinpot, despisable outfit was even created.

Wankers

Christ I'd hate to see you when brighton lose ....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bit harsh. No different to what I've seem our travelling support sing or that of other teams.

I think 700 is darn good effort, especially considering how tricky our club made it with transport options and with further consideration to the fact busses were replacing trains on the London services.

Our league attendance last term was amazing, but it's comparing chalk and cheese. Had this fixture been at stadium MK, I'm not so sure we would have taken as many as MK bought down here.

I'm not an apologist for the MK franchise, but their fans made a good effort and many of them probably are barely away of the events a generation ago that led to their club.

Yep - good summary of how I feel right there.

How many would we have taken up there, today, for an early roundCup game featuring reserves and those needing a run out? I'd suggest 700 wouldn't be too far away.

End of

The club did drop a clanger today. some people want to sit in the north as it's where the noise is or simply because it's behind a goal. The club IMO should have not bothered opening the south for MK. Pop them in E1G and E1H which we already have perfect segreagation for and open the North fully.

In addition, I really think they should have run the Mill Road P+R. No one would have minded paying. There was circa 50% more at today's game than a typical game with Withdean and the P+R was running for all of those.

The atmosphere was pants. Some tried and tried but it was never going to happen. It was like shouting at someone whilst scuba diving.

Not opening the north also meant the maximum walking distance to trains - the only viable method of transport for most.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
If it weren't for their utterly woeful shooting they might have had something to shout about. Not a bad away effort but not sure I can bring myself to give that club credit. I thought Aneke was comical at times in his general lack of effort

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yep - good summary of how I feel right there.

How many would we have taken up there, today, for an early roundCup game featuring reserves and those needing a run out? I'd suggest 700 wouldn't be too far away.

A poor comparison. They are a division below us and could be a relegation dogfight. It's a short journey and their biggest game of the season bar the AFC ones. How many did we take to Watford in 2011. I bet we sold out

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
The club did drop a clanger today. some people want to sit in the north as it's where the noise is or simply because it's behind a goal. The club IMO should have not bothered opening the south for MK. Pop them in E1G and E1H which we already have perfect segreagation for and open the North fully.

In addition, I really think they should have run the Mill Road P+R. No one would have minded paying. There was circa 50% more at today's game than a typical game with Withdean and the P+R was running for all of those.

The atmosphere was pants. Some tried and tried but it was never going to happen. It was like shouting at someone whilst scuba diving.

Not opening the north also meant the maximum walking distance to trains - the only viable method of transport for most.

Agree with all the above , with a P & R ,the attendance would of easily been 15000+ and created a decent atmosphere

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
A poor comparison. They are a division below us and could be a relegation dogfight. It's a short journey and their biggest game of the season bar the AFC ones. How many did we take to Watford in 2011. I bet we sold out

We did indeed, despite having much bigger things to worry about and a thin squad. Although that was 4th/5th round?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here